Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NateDieselF4i
  • 1 Post By Johnnyoliva
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: HGH For Injuries

Johnnyoliva is offline New Member

HGH For Injuries

I have Rotator cuff tendinosis (supraspinatus), Bilateral Quadricep Tendinosis & i had labrum repair on my left shoulder last year which is still taking a while too heal.
    Im getting tested for my IGF1 levels tomorrow to see where I'm at.

I have a great connect for it all I'm just not sure what type i should get & how to take it (directly into the injury or in the abdominal area) , so if anyone can help me out much appreciation.

Which is the best type of HGH for my injuries?

Should i put it in my abs or injured areas?

Im 20 years old i understand theres many risks here which I'm willing to take to heal my injuries. Plus i herd many success stories at my age with athletes and friends when it comes to healing injuries.

NateDieselF4i is offline New Member
    How much are you planning on taking?

I had some bad tendonitis of the long head of my bicep up in the shoulder area from benching.

Did rehab - rest, switched to dumbbells etc - 8 months of rehab. Nothing really got better until I ran 3 months of 10iu / day hgh M-F.

Just started back up on flat bench 2 weeks ago. Moving the weight up slowly but back to 355 for a single this past tuesday. Wish i'd found HGH years ago for various injuries.

Good luck mate
    Johnnyoliva likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i View Post
    How much are you planning on taking?

I had some bad tendonitis of the long head of my bicep up in the shoulder area from benching.

Did rehab - rest, switched to dumbbells etc - 8 months of rehab. Nothing really got better until I ran 3 months of 10iu / day hgh M-F.

Just started back up on flat bench 2 weeks ago. Moving the weight up slowly but back to 355 for a single this past tuesday. Wish i'd found HGH years ago for various injuries.

Good luck mate

With what my friends told me and what I've read so far I'm thinking 2-3.5 IU's every morning for how ever long it takes to get the job done, whats your thoughts on how much i should take?

Good to hear your back at the gym man me and you've been through a type of hell so being at the gym again you must be in your glory. What age did you start messing with it?
    & Did you inject it right into your injury?
    NateDieselF4i likes this.

I'm 31. Just started taking it this year. I split the dosage first thing in the morning then before the gym. so 5 IU AM and 5IU Evening.
    I would at least run 5iu if I were you split into 2 shots.

I injected just subq in the abdomin area.

Luckily I was able to work around the injury fairly well, but its fantastic to be back to full function.

I'm currently back on a test dose while running the HGH. we'll see how it goes.

I'm 31. Just started taking it this year. I split the dosage first thing in the morning then before the gym. so 5 IU AM and 5IU Evening.
    I would at least run 5iu if I were you split into 2 shots.

I injected just subq in the abdomin area.

Luckily I was able to work around the injury fairly well, but its fantastic to be back to full function.

I'm currently back on a test dose while running the HGH. we'll see how it goes.
    Yeah I'm low on test too my counts 550..being 20 gets me a little paranoid with all this but I'm gonna run it for a few months and play it out, what kind do you get?

Is there a specific type of HGH thats better for injuries that you know of? Right now I'm on the verge of trying TB500 or some kind of HGH.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Not really, if anything I would think test would aid in the recovery more so than HGH.
    Johnnyoliva likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Not really, if anything I would think test would aid in the recovery more so than HGH.
    Whats your thoughts on TB500? So far I've herd mostly positive feedback

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyoliva
    Whats your thoughts on TB500? So far I've herd mostly positive feedback
    I don't know much about it, but I am going to look at it for my knee.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 04-01-2016 at 12:21 AM.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I don't know much about it, but I am going to look at it for my knee.
    Good luck to ya

You guys should look into peptide BPC-157 too for recovery.

Some really interesting research out there on it.

Haven't tried it yet but might run a week or so if it just to try it.

You guys should look into peptide BPC-157 too for recovery.

Some really interesting research out there on it.

Haven't tried it yet but might run a week or so if it just to try it.

Looks good, I'm gonna try TB500 first.
    Its all in the works hoping to be healed and back on the grind by june, ill make a forum for my journal on how it goes.. keep you posted. Hows your injuries doing ?

Isladude is offline New Member
    Took Deca and Humatrope after back surgery along with Sustonon 250 1ML every three weeks to combat low test levels. It's been 11-years now and I run and lift weights without any problems. My surgeon was amazed at my recovery.

Shoulder injury really stinks. It takes a long time to heal. HGH definitely helps in the healing process but I wouldn't recommend AAS or HGH at your age. The chances of getting your natural GH or endo system messed up isn't worth the risk. I'm just thinking long term. I would look into a TB500 regiment before I look to HGH or AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Shoulder injury really stinks. It takes a long time to heal. HGH definitely helps in the healing process but I wouldn't recommend AAS or HGH at your age. The chances of getting your natural GH or endo system messed up isn't worth the risk. I'm just thinking long term. I would look into a TB500 regiment before I look to HGH or AAS.
    I hear that.. good looking out i decided to go with the TB500, bought 25mg's. Ill keep you posted on how it goes brotha

Peptide BPC-157 has some interesting healing research as well. especially on muscles and tendons.

Thread Information