• 3 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: HGH killing me

Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member

HGH killing me

I'm getting sore spots on every injection, red (not itchy), sore and some times a pretty good lump. It's the same bac water I used with HCG so I don't think it's that. I'm running 2ius Hyges ED (8iu vials). Haven't tried any other sites other than lower abdomen. Honestly scared to until I figure this out. Mix is 1mg for 8ius and pulling 1/4ml/injection. Just starting slow. Hurts like a bitch though. What's the problem?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hyges are pretty much garbage, lime 99.9% of generics. Red welts, and sore spots are usually due to bacterial contamination. The redness is an immune reaction to the bacteria.

if your going to use growth stick with pharm grade only. I have known this for a while, but recently got sucked into a couple kits of generics. They seem ok and I will get igf test done, but once these are gone it pharma or no gh.
    marcus300, BG and annonemoose like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    jstone said it all ^^^^^^

I had some HGH that made me sore. I just threw it out. HGH should not make you sore.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I had some HGH that made me sore. I just threw it out. HGH should not make you sore.
    I have also read that 192AA GH can cause these same reactions. 192AA GH has some scary sides, along with improperly folded 191AA growth. I only use growth for the health benefits 2iu daily, so my money would have been better spent on chicken, steak, and veggies.
    BG likes this.

Yeah I appreciate the info. I gave it one more shot with a new type of pin and still had the same issue. It's going in the trash. I'll wait for the next kit from a new source and start fresh.

The crazy thing is I split the kit with a buddy of mine to let him test it out and he's fine. He gets a little pain but nothing like in getting.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just forget about cheap generic hgh what you may think will produce what 100% pharm grade hgh can. Your actually thinking the wrong way, in the long run you will lose more money buying generics. The secret is finding a source what will give you pharm grade hgh which isn't a fake or copy. Once you use pharm grade you will understand what it feels like and what it should do to you.

Forget about buying Chinese hgh -they are the biggest counterfeits in the world and even poison their own people with products they make and produce don't think for one minute they will produce something for the black market what is 100%.
    InternalFire likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I have also read that 192AA GH can cause these same reactions. 192AA GH has some scary sides, along with improperly folded 191AA growth. I only use growth for the health benefits 2iu daily, so my money would have been better spent on chicken, steak, and veggies.
    Old school 192 gave me little bb type balls at injection sites. Old brown tops.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408 View Post
    The crazy thing is I split the kit with a buddy of mine to let him test it out and he's fine. He gets a little pain but nothing like in getting.
    Have him shoot from a vial that gave you welts. See what happens.
    InternalFire likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Old school 192 gave me little bb type balls at injection sites. Old brown tops.
    Were these permanent or have they dissapeard?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Were these permanent or have they dissapeard?
    Lasted 5-6 days.

Thanks. Thats a weird side effect.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408 View Post
    I'm getting sore spots on every injection, red (not itchy), sore and some times a pretty good lump. It's the same bac water I used with HCG so I don't think it's that. I'm running 2ius Hyges ED (8iu vials). Haven't tried any other sites other than lower abdomen. Honestly scared to until I figure this out. Mix is 1mg for 8ius and pulling 1/4ml/injection. Just starting slow. Hurts like a bitch though. What's the problem?
    It could be from impurities or possibly its 192 aa and NOT 191 aa HGH.

Thread Information