mike198 is offline Associate Member

MGF for shoulder injury

I injured my delt on a warmup set of OHP about a month ago. I've tried to train around it but it still hurts and I am starting to get frustrated.

A gym acquaintance has suggested mechano growth factor. He claims it healed a hamstring strain in 2 days!

Has anybody used this for injury healing with success? If so, what was your protocol?

I'm currently using BPC 157. 250 mcg 2xday right into the injured delt. Only been a day on that, but if it doesn't hasten the healing then I have a MGF backup option

Hold off until you've given bpc time to work. Bpc did wonders for me, and it heals much more than injured muscles/tendons. It has been shown to heal stomach ulcers, kidney lesions, it helps with every cell in the body. Personally I would recommend increasing your dose to literally twice what you are. I ran bpc extremely high dosages and suffered no I'll aide effects, no abnormal growth, etc. I'd say you will fair the same and it will greatly enhance and hasten the effects.

Also, if you are looking into peptides for healing, your absolute best guaranteed bet would be increasing your natural growth hormone output. Look into ipamorelin and the SARM MK-677 (really not a sarm, but it's annotated this way)

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    Also, if you are looking into peptides for healing, your absolute best guaranteed bet would be increasing your natural growth hormone output. Look into ipamorelin and the SARM MK-677 (really not a sarm, but it's annotated this way)
    Thanks for the replies. I've been on sermorelin for 2 months now. Just 300 mcg before bed and the results have been great. Definitely looking leaner. I also noticed an old quad injury that has plagued me for years has felt much better. I wondered if the sermorelin has something to do with that. I had BW done and my igf1 levels were well above range. Can't remember exact number

But ok. I will increase BPC dose. Today will be day 2. From most accounts I've read, people start to feel relief after about a week

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I'd recommend forgetting about MGF as a potential backup option. Unsure I have observed more honest reviews vs. corporate shills for the bogus snake oil. Assuming you're on testosterone , given the sermorelin usage, I feel you're on some of the common sense approaches to recovery. Gl!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I'd recommend forgetting about MGF as a potential backup option. Unsure I have observed more honest reviews vs. corporate shills for the bogus snake oil. Assuming you're on testosterone, given the sermorelin usage, I feel you're on some of the common sense approaches to recovery. Gl!
    The only thing that has me hesitant about MGF is the fact that it's insulin , which we all know is not something to toy with.

The BPC seems to be doing something. I notice the shoulder feels better about an hour after injecting. Shoulder feels worst upon waking in the morning. Today is day 3 and it feels pretty decent. The effects become more pronounced from what I understand.

I'm not on testosterone . I have 2 bottles waiting for me though for my summer cycle

Thread Information