Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SlimmerMe
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HGH help!?

Mike1997 is offline New Member

HGH help!?

Hi guys I'm 19, 150 lbs and 5'7.... You guys told me not to take test this young, so I crossed that off my
    List till later on. But I really want to grow this summer and begin to see a nice difference of my body. I work out everyday, I love what I do and I've been working out for about a year straight and I do not see my self stoping for a long time. I also have been on a diet to gain muscle mass. I would like your opinions on whether or not I should attempt to take HGH or not.
    Thank you

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ nope.
    956Vette likes this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1997
    Hi guys I'm 19, 150 lbs and 5'7.... You guys told me not to take test this young, so I crossed that off my List till later on. But I really want to grow this summer and begin to see a nice difference of my body. I work out everyday, I love what I do and I've been working out for about a year straight and I do not see my self stoping for a long time. I also have been on a diet to gain muscle mass. I would like your opinions on whether or not I should attempt to take HGH or not. Thank you
    U don't need it because you are an hgh making machine at age 19!!!! Be natty. Enjoy it.

Focus on diet and training!!! If u really want to learn how to put on mass, take a look at Marcus hit dungeon thread in the lounge. That's were beast and beasts in training learn how to maximize efforts. They recommend u read from page 1.....it will take a few weeks...but worth your time if you are ready for the intensity.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    U don't need it because you are an hgh making machine at age 19!!!! Be natty. Enjoy it.

Focus on diet and training!!! If u really want to learn how to put on mass, take a look at Marcus hit dungeon thread in the lounge. That's were beast and beasts in training learn how to maximize efforts. They recommend u read from page 1.....it will take a few weeks...but worth your time if you are ready for the intensity.

Second this!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No! get your diet and training in check, that should do it for you, i wish i got this guidance when i was young...

At 19, you just want to take anything that will make you look like superman, huh? The thing with AAS is that there's no free lunch. AAS can really tax your natural systems if not administered correctly and at the right time. Be patient, your time will come.
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information