djmaddog is offline New Member

Using TB-500 for recovery at 18 years old

Stats ( not sure how relevant as I don't want to put on weight but people are generally asked this)
    Height: 6ft 1
    Weight: 190 pounds
    BF: 14-15%
    Training around 3.5 years

Basically I want to use TB-500 administered at one of these peptide clinics for help with a long term inflammation/tendonitis in my rotator cuffs. Currently, I do scapula strengthening exercises as well as exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff in hopes that it will help reduce the pain ( as prescribed by my physio). It does help somewhat but at times I feel like I am in a loosing battle, as all it takes for my shoulder to flare up is one wrong rep. A major factor of this is that I am sitting at a desk writing or on a laptop for 10-12 hours per day, I have aches during this time and try to roll and release the muscle as frequently as possible.

I was intending on either taking the TB-500 as per the doctor from the clinics orders or 1.25mg in each shoulder or perhaps 2.5mg sub (I'm not sure if it has a localised effect). My reason for posting this is mainly to ensure that I am not making a stupid decision as I have been on the verge of doing so in the past. Is there any major reason why I should avoid using this peptide for injury repair as opposed to frequent dry needling which would be very time costly?

I unlike many other people posting similar questions on this forum will actually listen to advice so if you have genuine concerns about this let me know as this will shape my decision. Thanks allot.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Best wishes with your recovery. I am unsure TB-500 would be of much benefit in your scenario, sorry djmaddog. Keep doing what you're doing

Thread Information