Gymaholicguy is offline New Member

Ghrp 6 + Igf 1 lr3 + Fst344 + Propionate

Hi,
    Finally decided to register after reading the forums for some time. I really got confused on how shall I have my cycle and need help if there is anybody tried doing the cycle with the below:
    Ghrp 6
    Igf 1 lr3
    Fst344
    Propionate
    I have had sustanon -primbolan cycles in the past. I was in very good shape but for the last 3-5 months I couldn’t go to gym and lost weight
    My age is 35, 172cm 69kg.
    I am planning a cycle of 10 or 12 weeks.
    I appreciate if anyone can give be recommendation for a cycle..
    Thanks in advance

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    First time using peptides? I will try them too for my next, but i def would just try one at a time.
    I would stick too Igf1 lr3. Steady pulse and less sides.
    Or Ipam.....almost no sides at all.
    And test prop.
    Ofcourse follistatin is interessting but if mixing you dont know what actually works and i think its better to throw in another component like follistatin next cycle.

Gymaholicguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    First time using peptides? I will try them too for my next, but i def would just try one at a time.
    I would stick too Igf1 lr3. Steady pulse and less sides.
    Or Ipam.....almost no sides at all.
    And test prop.
    Ofcourse follistatin is interessting but if mixing you dont know what actually works and i think its better to throw in another component like follistatin next cycle.
    It will be my first peptides
    Well as far as I understood from reading many many forums, these peptides do not work alone... Follistatin is quite strong as I have read and will add it in the cycle but with low usage. I have already bought all these and have some ideas but still searching for someone who have had experience with this total cycle..
    What is Ipam?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    iPamorelin is one of the cleanest, most versatile and safest GHRP’s out there. The pentapeptide Ipamorelin is somewhat like Hexarelin, but it’s cleaner. In some ways, it acts like GHRP-6 or GHRP – 2 without the sloppy sides of elevated hunger issues.

When it comes to peptides, you are going to want a slow and steady release for a strong, clean pulse that mimics natural GH release times. This is going to be better for gains and keeping unwanted side effects down. Ipamorelin acts like a ghrelin mimetic, but, unlike GHRP-6, it has shown to be more stable in suppressing somatostatin and stimulating GH release.

Thread Information