chefjmo is offline Junior Member

proper time to start?

2 weeks ago I completely tore my achilles tendon (playing church softball ). I had surgery to repair the tendon . I'm going to the dr. Today to remove the stiches. The proper time to start hgh would be now or wait until I start physical therapy?

Anytime's proper time for HGH. I'm assuming you're taking pharma since most of the bluetops are fakes. Start with a couple of IU's and ramp an IU per week. Ok, HGH does aid in healing but it isn't magic. Based on my experience HGH increased my healing time by about 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Anytime's proper time for HGH. I'm assuming you're taking pharma since most of the bluetops are fakes. Start with a couple of IU's and ramp an IU per week. Ok, HGH does aid in healing but it isn't magic. Based on my experience HGH increased my healing time by about 30%.
    I'm not taking anything yet. I am only really interested in the healing benefits it offers. While I was shopping I found blue,red,green tops. Hgh is a little bit confusing. I'm researching. Thanks for the heads up on the blue tops!

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Depending on your age you should look into peptides that stimulate you natural GH secretion. These are not square wave and induce a much more natural secretion pattern (if dose timing is correct).

Its even worked for our clients that are 55 but usually once you get to 50 GH secretion is kaput.

Ive seen some really low T levels after injury and honestly having a deficiency there will also inhibit recovery.

Maybe a little HCG for a HPTA restart

Need more stats and history.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 06-16-2016 at 10:23 PM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjmo View Post
    2 weeks ago I completely tore my achilles tendon (playing church softball ). I had surgery to repair the tendon . I'm going to the dr. Today to remove the stiches. The proper time to start hgh would be now or wait until I start physical therapy?
    Good luck, I had surgery on mine on 3/25 then ruptured it and had the 2nd surgery on 4/22. As of today I'm barely able to walk with a limp... slow healing process, I have hgh but not enough to help.The foot really desensitized while I didn't use for almost 10 weeks, calf lost an half inch, I have large calf so I was still happy they are split lol..

Good luck again bro

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post

Good luck, I had surgery on mine on 3/25 then ruptured it and had the 2nd surgery on 4/22. As of today I'm barely able to walk with a limp... slow healing process, I have hgh but not enough to help.The foot really desensitized while I didn't use for almost 10 weeks, calf lost an half inch, I have large calf so I was still happy they are split lol..

Good luck again bro
    How did you rupture it the 2nd time? Mine was 100% gone. Now I'm on week 3 of 10 weeks no weight baring. I've lost almost 20 lbs so far and struggling with depression now!

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjmo View Post

How did you rupture it the 2nd time? Mine was 100% gone. Now I'm on week 3 of 10 weeks no weight baring. I've lost almost 20 lbs so far and struggling with depression now!
    On my knee scooter. Tipped over and was a reaction to put my foot down. I was too also 10 weeks total. I'm 3 weeks out of cast and can stand and limp on foot. But foot has greatly desensitized. Ankle is stiff for the most part and have almost all range of motion back. I was going crazy as mine was my right foot so there fore I couldn't even drive.. it's gets better just hang in there

Thread Information