Thread: Gh?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Gh?

I would like some feedback.
    My stats:
    49 1/2
    89 kg (201 lbs)
    5'11"
    4 weeks out from bb competition. Limited weight loss planned for competition.
    I was recommended to add GH to get cut even more.
    I previously researched GH and was told that unless you take it for long periods(9 months), it was a waste of money. At that point i threw out the GH idea .
    Just recently, I was told that taking GH for three weeks and you will see the results for the show.
    Can someone comment on this? Being at my age, I need as much assistance as possible however I do not want to throw away money.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have heard of this as well... Im sure someone that actually uses GH will chime in.

I have seen people swear that they can feel pharm grade GH kick in within the first week.
    Last edited by Livinlean; 06-18-2016 at 08:00 PM. Reason: grammar

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    You will get the increased metabo effects that fast with GH but not the muscle building properties in that time length.

Honestly GH can make me hold water too just FYI.

Because of your age though a low dose may not make you hold water, if you just brought your levels up to the reparative levels of your youth.

I am willing to bet LR3 would be ideal for a situation like this when someone due to their age and hormonal profile may have decreased biological activity of IGF inhibiting visceral fat loss.

Either program may impact the thyroid so it would be wise to get that evaluated.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 06-18-2016 at 08:36 PM.
    annonemoose likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT
    You will get the increased metabo effects that fast with GH but not the muscle building properties in that time length. Honestly GH can make me hold water too just FYI. Because of your age though a low dose may not make you hold water, if you just brought your levels up to the reparative levels of your youth. I am willing to bet LR3 would be ideal for a situation like this when someone due to their age and hormonal profile may have decreased biological activity of IGF inhibiting visceral fat loss. Either program may impact the thyroid so it would be wise to get that evaluated. Hope this helps.
    Thank you for your response.
    If i am going to do this, I am going to do this in an educated manner. To get the metabolic affects, how much do you recommend? I was thinking 2 iu's?
    I plan on starting next week, if i start so i have alot of "self educating" to do.

Well typical clinical starting dosages (men and women) start at about 0.8 IU

2 IU is the upper end for sure as far as supplemental purposes go.

Hope this helps.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Do not experiment with growth hormone this close to your show (unless you want to hold water and experience lethargy).

4 weeks isn't long enough to feel the full benefits of HGH. I'm a huge proponent of HGH. I've been on continuously for over 7 years. With that being said, HGH for short term fat loss is not an ideal application.
    956Vette likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Do not experiment with growth hormone this close to your show (unless you want to hold water and experience lethargy).
    I would definably agree, no need to add any HGH at this stage it could have a dramatic effect conditions. Usually new users will hold water weight until their bodies get use it to. I would also stay clear of LR3 its probably the biggest con in the business and isn't worth the money, infact I wouldn't have it if it was free its all marketing to pull in newbs who have no idea what they doing and if you want to increase your gh go with HGH pharm grade after your show and see what the proper stuff is capable of doing
    956Vette likes this.

Ok. Now i am confused. Everything i read said that 2 iu was just for normal health and 4 was for muscle gains.
    So far the experts do not think that it is a good idea. As I think about it, you guys are right again.
    Most of my competition ( the young ones) are taking it. Well, i ordered it so i will have it. As long as i do not mix it, I will be good , right?
    The only reason that i even thought about it was for competition. How would you recommend that I use what i purchased? During bulk or cutting?

Blog Entries
    Glad we were able to intercept the info/pressure from goons and provide our .02. Good luck with your competition & enjoy your gh when you feel the time is right. Store your growth in the fridge and start dosing low, 1iu every other day and work up to 2iu and possibly 4iu had the mood strike. Initiating gh therapy generally makes me hold an additional 10lbs (water) and slows me down to where I need 2-3x the coffee intake (and/or a nap) the first month or so. Ignore any advocates of IGF-1 analogs as they are all too often shills....
    annonemoose likes this.

So you guys are saying you do not think LR3 increases biological activity of IGF?

Please keep in mind I am just looking for feedback fellas, this kind of info helps us and our clients.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT
    So you guys are saying you do not think LR3 increases biological activity of IGF? Please keep in mind I am just looking for feedback fellas, this kind of info helps us and our clients.
    I personally love lr3. I use it in conjunction with ghrp6 and hgh. I cycle the igf 4 weeks on 2 weeks off.

To op, gh is great but throwing it in this close to your show is going to have you holding a lot of water IMO.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    So you guys are saying you do not think LR3 increases biological activity of IGF?

Please keep in mind I am just looking for feedback fellas, this kind of info helps us and our clients.
    I am of the opinion that IGF-1 LR3 does not increase biologic activity in a meaningful way...rather it acts as a temporary glucose disposal agent (which some folks see value in). My position is that rHGH or GHRP(+/-GHRH) offers legitimate (long term) value in terms of increasing IGF. To loved ones, I think I can speak for Marcus, we'd both advise the investment to be in quality HGH (vs. research peptide hormones commonly sold on the grey/black marketplace)...had the user be on TRT and share a goal of body composition/anti-aging benefit.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    I am of the opinion that IGF-1 LR3 does not increase biologic activity in a meaningful way...rather it acts as a temporary glucose disposal agent (which some folks see value in). My position is that rHGH or GHRP(+/-GHRH) offers legitimate (long term) value in terms of increasing IGF.
    Thank you for the response, very informative and did not understand the importance of rhGH with peptides. Great information there.

Thanks everyone for the input. As i said I wanted to be educated when i take it. You educated me. I normally do not hold too much water even when on dbol . But it would be terrible to ruin all of my prep because i have back to back competitions and i would most like bomb both.

Thread Information