Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member
    Hey.
    First and foremost I only want your opinion on the subject matter, I don't want guys telling me I need to be an Olympic athlete before I start a cycle. I already know this and I'm on the road to that just now.
    So basically I've been getting advice from different people about where to begin. Some guys say HGH alone is fine, others say you need T4 to supplement it, some say HGH will be a massive waste of time and money taken on it's own and at 2-4 IU 5 on 2 off, others are telling me I need to ease myself into HGH as it's for vets and that I should start out with Anavar or SARMS .
    I say I don't wanna take Testosterone as I don't want to mess with my body's natural ability to produce that so one guy suggested a cream once or twice a week, however another guy said that would have my levels all over the place with irregular T usage. After some more research I believe firmly that the cream could possibly shut down my testosterone production. I have been told in small doses and with correct PCT it probably won't do that.
    Another point I should make is, I'm 26 yrs old, had my testosterone checked a couple yrs ago to find out it was unreadable, much above standard of average male, naturally. So don't believe I'd need T anyway!
    Should I start out with Anavar? Anavar, after doing a little research, is a drug I wouldn't be adverse to as it is mild, no water retention and helps build lean muscle and tissue. Also a PCT probably wouldn't be needed as it's so mild.
    I will be, eventually when I am ready, taking 2 IU 5 on 2 off Genotropin, then after 3 months up to 4 iu, no higher than that for me. I will also eventually cycle in one or 2 EPO cycles per year alongside the HGH.
    You always hear people say you need T4 with HGH. So I contacted my supplier about T4 and they told me, unless I knew what I was doing with the drug, not to consider it as it can be lethal if you contract a "thyroid storm" and suggested Ephedrine or Clenbuterol as alternatives.
    I also don't wanna be supplementing with illegal gear that will stay in my system longer than that of GH and EPO (both 1-2 days).

If people can suggest to me a solid first cycle, with not much PCT needed and won't mess my system up, then I'll happily try it out. Then it'll be on to the GH from there. Maybe with T4, maybe without. Depending on information you guys give and my supplier's response.

Advice much appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Cold Blooded; 05-02-2016 at 06:34 AM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Your supplier has ZERO understanding of GH and T4 interaction and why you need it. Personally never get advice from a "supplier" and if you are in deed Olympics bound you should have access to some of the best drug manipulators out there that can not only plan out a great regiment for you but also make sure you come in clean come testing time.

You seem to be getting a lot of advice already you need to find a trainer you trust and do just that trust them. Good advice is not cheap and cheap advice is not good. you will likely get the exact same thing here, lots of different opinions based on experiences and "he said, she said" bullshit...i am NOT saying there arent any people here that know what they are talking about, because there are some real smart people here, yes even way smarter then me...LMAO! buts its a message board, so you will get exactly that messages...

Good luck to you my man!

Thank you brother

I'm not gonna go with Anavar .
    It's just HGH at 2 IU, 5 on 2 off and the an EPO cycle here n there. With the T4 I was just gonna start 100 mcg, 5 on 2 off, after a month or so of the GH.

hardbody678 is offline New Member
    You're fine but what's your objection to using testosterone ? I would never do a cycle without unless you don't have a girlfriend who wants regular sex. Even the var will suppress your natural test production then u could wind up where I was about a year ago. On a cycle of tren , just got some test in the mail. It turned out to be BUNK test from a very reliable source. And until he replace that test I couldn't get my dick hard no matter what and it sucked. Just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by hardbody678 View Post
    You're fine but what's your objection to using testosterone? I would never do a cycle without unless you don't have a girlfriend who wants regular sex. Even the var will suppress your natural test production then u could wind up where I was about a year ago. On a cycle of tren, just got some test in the mail. It turned out to be BUNK test from a very reliable source. And until he replace that test I couldn't get my dick hard no matter what and it sucked. Just something to think about.
    Continous administration of synthetic Testosterone will also do that. I don't wanna be on T the rest of my life just to function normally. My testosterone levels r off the charts naturally anyway, literally! I don't wanna mess up my body's natural ability to produce it. I don't wanna take any anabolics for that matter. Massive risk with all of them when it comes to decrease in sexual function/ability. HGH doesn't have that risk, nor does EPO.
    Only time I might consider T is when I'm in my late 30's n if my T is lower...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded
    Continous administration of synthetic Testosterone will also do that. I don't wanna be on T the rest of my life just to function normally. My testosterone levels r off the charts naturally anyway, literally! I don't wanna mess up my body's natural ability to produce it. I don't wanna take any anabolics for that matter. Massive risk with all of them when it comes to decrease in sexual function/ability. HGH doesn't have that risk, nor does EPO. Only time I might consider T is when I'm in my late 30's n if my T is lower...
    I am no where near the level of Mike, but here is my advice:
    If you do not want to mess with your natural test, then don't use AAS. Any way you look at it AAS is suppressive, even var. try cycling and do some bloodwork to see test levels. I'll bet that you will change your mind once you see the results.
    I have never heard of anyone not getting a reading because they produced too much. I guess anything is possible, but you make ght want to verify this from another lab.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded View Post
    Continous administration of synthetic Testosterone will also do that. I don't wanna be on T the rest of my life just to function normally. My testosterone levels r off the charts naturally anyway, literally! I don't wanna mess up my body's natural ability to produce it. I don't wanna take any anabolics for that matter. Massive risk with all of them when it comes to decrease in sexual function/ability. HGH doesn't have that risk, nor does EPO.
    Only time I might consider T is when I'm in my late 30's n if my T is lower...
    If your worried about suppression I would try the peptides. rhGH will suppress you like T does.

Hope this helps

IMO, there is a higher chance of you messing up your natural pulses of growth hormone over disrupting your Test level, provided you cycle/PCT correctly. Your body will continue to produce natural growth hormone until about age 30 then the GH will begin to taper off at about 2% per year. If you mess up your natural GH pulses it's very expensive to be on HGH therapy for the rest of your life. If you don't want to mess up your endo system then don't cycle anything. If you're going to take HGH then take 100mcg/ed of T4 as well. You'll get good results.

Thread Information