Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Bacteriostatic water vs water for inj for Hgh and hand numbness

belva is offline Member

Bacteriostatic water vs water for inj for Hgh and hand numbness

I've been running 10iu of hgh/day 5 days on 2 off for several months. I started at 2 iu and gradually build it up over the 12 weeks.

I just switched from bacteriostatic water to water for injection and I start experiencing numb hand when I wake up in the morning.

Anyone knows why? This didn't happen when muxing hgh with bacteriostatic water at same dosage

belva is offline Member
    Is there any chance that bac water might decrease the potency of hgh so that when using normal pharmaceutical water for inj I actually shoot the real dosage?

Bac Water limits the growth of bacteria that could cause infections. It doesn't increase the potency or decrease it. It's just water. Pharma water have been known to grow bacteria over time and people have suffered from severe infections over time. One of the tell tale signs of infection is the tingling of the extremedies. This is caused by the infection affecting the carpal nerves of the wrists. The infection surrounds the small carpal nerves and effectively chokes it to death. There is tingling, then numbness, and pretty much nothing. There is no way to topically repair the nerves without painful surgery. The best carpal nerve doctor is in Arizona. You're toast, man. lol, I'm sh_tting you. It's just water. The two are the same.
    956Vette likes this.

belva is offline Member
    First is pain then come death... Alright, shit happens. I know it must be Brexit fault?

Thread Information