Blog Entries

reconstituting pt 141

am I right in thinking 1ml back water to reconstitute 10mg pt-141 ? this is my first time using any peptide and I don't want to fuck this one up for sure...if so dose one on the insulin syringe =1mg...never used or seen one of these before have them on the way just want to have this sorted by the time I'm ready...I suck at math so any help would be appreciated...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You'll be best off using 2mL bacteriostatic water to reconstitute 10mg PT-141 (Bremelanotide). As it is such a potent product, using 2mL helps attain a more accurate dosage. Start off with a low dosage as you never know if or how sensitive you are to the melanocortin agonist.... Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    You'll be best off using 2mL bacteriostatic water to reconstitute 10mg PT-141 (Bremelanotide). As it is such a potent product, using 2mL helps attain a more accurate dosage. Start off with a low dosage as you never know if or how sensitive you are to the melanocortin agonist.... Good luck!
    thank you so much brother I'm petrified of the stuff but at the same time so dam curious but I want to do this right and start off way low and go from there I'm going in expecting the worst side effects...thank you for your pm as well...ill report back my experience...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    It's good to be cautious, hopeful you have the home run experience asap

Just be aware that PT and stress/anxiety often do not mix. You'll want the cascade of effects from the peptide hormone to be unencumbered by corticotropins/stress hormones. Best results w/ regards to the enhanced sex drive/experience are reported by the MT-2 users...who dose in small increments over time. The worst experiences are those from PT-141 overdose (especially the men who give women too much - so much so they'll vomit...assholes). Rest assured, PT-141's aphrodisiac is the bee's knees - the worlds best synthetic aphrodisiac.

Poysfxom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    So if reconstituted with 2ml, what dose is a good starting point? .25cc/ml ? Thanks

Thread Information