onerip200 is offline Associate Member

couple GH and slin quires

yo fellas using growth, used before for a couple months but funds ran dry so grabbing up a few months supply now (pharma) when i used before i would pin in the morning then eat a meal right after but with no carbs, is that okay its just ive read some places you shouldnt eat for a while after it ? and might throw insulin in there, you suggest slin just PWO ? guessing cant use it in the morning as you need a load of carbs on it?

Don't eat 45 min before or after an HGH injection.

ok bro, does that still stand if your using insulin first thing or if your using GH alone ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Don't eat 45 min before or after an HGH injection.
    Scotchguard, could you please explain why?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you compete?

am looking to compete yes bro, im a careful guy, dont just listen to any gym rat and go ahead. want to get as much info under my belt and guesses a forum like this would be just the spot.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onerip200
    am looking to compete yes bro, im a careful guy, dont just listen to any gym rat and go ahead. want to get as much info under my belt and guesses a forum like this would be just the spot.
    there is another thread with all my thoughts posted on slin and Gh. Honestly if you aren't a higher level competitor I don't see the point.

HGH is an insulin agonist. That means that with exogenous HGH in your body, your body will not produce enough insulin to overcome the sugars from eating. Of course you can eat something with no carbs, but practically everything has carbs. If you have too much sugar in your system without insulin, you risk the onset of diabetes. So as a general practice, don't eat 45 min before or after HGH.

so is this why then if you pin GH & insulin together you can eat carbs fine and thats why they work well together ?

Thread Information