Which BAC water to use to reconstitute HGH?

bac water benzyl alcohol
    bac water sodium chloride
    ???

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    bacteriostatic water and bacteriostatic sodium chloride will both do you well

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    bacteriostatic water and bacteriostatic sodium chloride will both do you well
    so bac with benzyl alcohol will be okay to use?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    so bac with benzyl alcohol will be okay to use?
    Yes...

i think Benzyl Alchohol might have a higher chance of stinging, but it's better for sterility and holding things in solution?

the above is really more of a question, but something to think about for you, OP.

you should know 'why' you are doing something right? that's not a question.

i think Benzyl Alchohol might have a higher chance of stinging, but it's better for sterility and holding things in solution?

the above is really more of a question, but something to think about for you, OP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post

Truth. I can only guess the OP is confused bc of a lack of research/diligence and possibly a screwy source or supplier who also doesn't know their head from a hole in the ground. The <1% ba within bacteriostatic water variations does not and will not sting & yes it is preferred when the reconstituted hormone is not used right away (over sterile water/nacl).

i think the consensus is bac water with benzyl alcohol in it... thats what i ordered anywho

cool thanks. i got some ba water that i used to reconstitute HCG and it's not labeled, but i remember asking a similar question like that a long time ago, about 3 yrs ago. i remember that Benzyl Alcohol Bac water was recommended as the go to for nearly all situations. i cant really see a situation in which i won't use more of whatever i made later, so BAC with BA is just the common sense answer. what are the reasons for having the two choices at all? does/can the BA ever damage a drug
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 07-17-2016 at 07:04 PM.

cool thanks. i got some ba water that i used to reconstitute HCG and it's not labeled, but i remember asking a similar question like that a long time ago, about 3 yrs ago. i remember that Benzyl Alcohol Bac water was recommended as the go to for nearly all situations. i cant really see a situation in which i won't use more of whatever i made later, so BAC with BA is just the common sense answer. what are the reasons for having the two choices at all? does/can the BA ever damage a drug
    i have no clue if it can damage the product.... sorry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    i think the consensus is bac water with benzyl alcohol in it... thats what i ordered anywho
    there is no consensus, the fact is bacteriostatic water has ba as an ingredient, it's simply understood. happy if you gained clarity that was needed. best of luck!

Blog Entries
    what are the reasons for having the two choices at all? does/can the BA ever damage a drug
    There are many choices with regards to reconstituting drugs for injection. I cannot recall an instance where ~1% ba results in damage to a drug commonly utilized within communities such as this.

Thread Information