Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By InternalFire

Thread: Im Starting My 3rd Cycle But I Have A Question About HGH For My 4th Cycle Already :)

X-BODY is offline Junior Member

Question Im Starting My 3rd Cycle But I Have A Question About HGH For My 4th Cycle Already :)

Hi everybody,
    Im thinking to add HGH for my 4th cycle and i am reading threads about HGH with my bad English, and RedBaron's article says: “A reasonable length HGH cycle would be 20-30 weeks in length.” Is this true for HGH with steroid combos too? Or HGH only cycles? I mean, if i want to add HGH for my 4th cycle (for mass and fat loss), should i start to take HGH 2-3 months before my cycle?
    Thanks

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH will only begin to show its benefits about 6months in (if its potential/pharm grade) so 20-30weeks its just about the time when you should start feeling its effectiveness, combining HGH with other AAS will show good results but I read many places if one decides to run HGH it should be a long-term thing, like run it all year around as it takes long for body to buildup and start to benefit from it and discontinuing it at its potential peak just does not look like sensible thing to do to me to be honest...
    X-BODY likes this.

HGH acts immediately with the first injection. The issue is that it is so slow acting that you won't notice a difference for several weeks. For me, I noticed that I had lower belly fat in about 7 weeks. For others, it might be different. If you're going to run HGH with an AAS cycle, I would run HGH 2 months before you start your AAS cycle and end 2 months after PCT.
    InternalFire and X-BODY like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH acts immediately with the first injection. The issue is that it is so slow acting that you won't notice a difference for several weeks. For me, I noticed that I had lower belly fat in about 7 weeks. For others, it might be different. If you're going to run HGH with an AAS cycle, I would run HGH 2 months before you start your AAS cycle and end 2 months after PCT.
    I stand corrected
    X-BODY likes this.

X-BODY is offline Junior Member

You Will Need A 2017 Calendar :)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    HGH will only begin to show its benefits about 6months in (if its potential/pharm grade) so 20-30weeks its just about the time when you should start feeling its effectiveness, combining HGH with other...
    Thanks for your answers
    First of all, my current cycle is 500 sustanon + 600 primo for 14-16 weeks. So,
    If i calculate correctly, my current cycle will end up in November. So, i will start to PCT (6 weeks) in December and my PCT will end of 12 february 2017. In this case, if i want to use HGH:
    12 Feb 2017 I will start HGH,
    9 April 2017 i will start my 4th AAS cycle (sustanon + dianabol + deca or primo) for 12-14 weeks
    1 July 2017 End of my AAS cycle,
    19 July 2017 I will start PCT (after 18 days from last pin for 4-5 weeks)
    23 Aug 2017 My PCT will end.
    26 Aug 2017 I will end HGH too.
    27 Aug 2017 I will go to hospital for cancer treatment

Everything is right???????????

My stats:
    31 years old
    168 cm/5.5 feet
    85 kg/187,3 lbs
    bf:%18

Thread Information