Tropicanna is offline New Member

Preparing Ipamorelin-Need guidance

I am new at this and already very confused. I am going to begin Ipamorelin for anti-aging purposes. I purchased a 2 mg bottle and the special water. My directions say to potency should be 1 x 5ML at 2000 mcg/ml. My dosage is to be .10 ml per day for 5 days. My questions are: How much water do I add to get the potency desired? Also, how many doses will I get from a reconstituted bottle?

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Put 1 ML of bac water in, and pull 5 units on your needle (get the half CC syringes for these small dosages). You will get 20 doses of 100mg each

22-250 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on the same protocol as you for anti aging but am running a mix of Ipam and ModGRF. Just do the math. I have 2.5 mg of each in a vial. Add 2.5 ml of "the special water" (bac water) and you have 2.5mg per 2.5 ml of each. That equals 1.0 mg per 1.0 ml. So you pin 0.10 ml of this mix. I'v heard it is best to fast for 1 to 2 hours before and 20 to 30 minutes after injection to get the full effect. Otherwise you will have some insulin in your bloodstream which will stifle the HGH output of your system.

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    Do you combine the two peps in one syringe or take each individually? Starting same and wondering if best to reduce pins by combining in one pin.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey_DBO View Post
    Do you combine the two peps in one syringe or take each individually? Starting same and wondering if best to reduce pins by combining in one pin.
    Combine in the same syringe, yes sir

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    Gracias. I did combine and worked well. With only 2mg vials I think my concern of cross contamination is not reallly warranted.. Thanks sir.

Thread Information