Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Can GH cause skin rashes? Help please!

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

Can GH cause skin rashes? Help please!

So it's nothing major, couple of things since I've been taking GH and could perhaps be insulin (using training days only) is ankles slightly swell, leaves sock mark but gone in the mornings & I have a slight red rash on my shins, not that noticbele and not too sure if it's getting worse or not, doesn't particularly itch either. Any one else experiences this?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what make is your hgh?
    why just on training days?
    with those sides which ive seen before from generic's I would stop straight away, also check your bp while on. My friend ended up in hospital due the increased water retention over some Chinese shit what they put in.

lily humatrope 72iu kits pharma grade, no just slin on training days bro the GH every day 2 iu am and 2 iu pwo

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive swelling around my ankles and very similar symptoms to yours, im just on trt nothing else, don't know what could be.

ive heard swelling is pretty common, just more so the rash i was concerned about, only noticeable in some lighting so dont think its anythin too major to worry about. just wondering if it was from the gh

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking could it be histamine related allergy, like from red meats diet, just trying to connect dots myself together

Otherwise I was putting this last but it could also be oil related, maybe test is suspended in some oil that is not going well with your body, just guessing
    Last edited by InternalFire; 08-14-2016 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    lily humatrope 72iu kits pharma grade, no just slin on training days bro the GH every day 2 iu am and 2 iu pwo
    is the lilly direct or from one of those sites, because there are loads of Lilly fake at present not sure if they have reached your country yet but there's loads, just check your bp mate

It was ordered from a pretty reliable online site with no negative feedback & 5 years business (doesn't guarantee I know) could it just be a side from genuine Gh?

It was ordered from a pretty reliable online site with no negative feedback & 5 years business (doesn't guarantee I know) could it just be a side from genuine Gh?
    not hear that from the ius your taking but like ive said take your bp daily while on gh and if it starts jumping up you got bad hgh, usually it goes into the danger zone. Not say your is fake but from the sides and ius your taking all you need now is an increase in bp daily and its more or less fake containing those dangerous chemical which are the worse kind of gh you can find.

well when i first started i was given wrong mesaurements and was doing 6iu a day right off (my dumb fault) was only last week i dropped it down to my original plan of 4.2 iu a day (17 days in now) perhaps went in too hard too. not from the slin you wouldnt think then ? and il try get my blood pressure checked tomorrow. cheers marcus.

check it daily mate while using gh to just to make sure

so if its high thats a bad sign regarding GH ?

so if its high thats a bad sign regarding GH ?
    some of the Chinese copies they put chemicals in what shoot your bp through the roof, its goes up daily, like I said some I know have had bad reaction and nearly died so check it out daily and see how you feel.

With normal hgh you do add some water retention but not for long at low dose

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    So it's nothing major, couple of things since I've been taking GH and could perhaps be insulin (using training days only) is ankles slightly swell, leaves sock mark but gone in the mornings & I have a slight red rash on my shins, not that noticbele and not too sure if it's getting worse or not, doesn't particularly itch either. Any one else experiences this?
    Good quality HGH mixed correctly shouldn't cause any skin rashes at all.
    956Vette likes this.

Could it of been the the insulin by any chance? Still here however haven't used slin for about 4 days now.

Thread Information