• 1 Post By Jersey_DBO
  • 1 Post By JKW
  • 1 Post By Jersey_DBO
  • 1 Post By Jersey_DBO
  • 1 Post By Jersey_DBO

Thread: Mod grf and ipam protocol

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member

Mod grf and ipam protocol

I have just received my mod grf(cjc 1295 without DAC) and IPAM. My plan is to take 100mcg 3x/day of each. My reasoning for taking is a lingering shoulder and elbow injury that is not healing. Also the other benefits interest me greatly as well. I am on trt(120 mg test cyp/wk) and hcg . My main question with the peptides is do I do it 7 days a week or 5 on 2 off? I have heard different opinions so curious to hear opinions. I plan to be on this for a minimum of 12 weeks to allow injuries to heal but knowing me, if it is working I will have a tough time stopping then. So also wondering if people stop at 3-6 months and return as needed or just do it forever.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Best of luck with your healing DBO. As per your main question, dose according to your lifestyle/schedule. Injecting TRT and HCG is burden in of itself...adding multiple GHRP/GHRH pins per day is exhaustive. What sort of different opinions have you come across? Imo, you're set up for success (seemingly well read & prepared).... However, the reality is whether you're using growth hormone peptides or human growth hormone itself, you'll sometimes only realize the extent of the benefits upon cessation. Listen to your body and keep us up to speed on your results.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Yes I know there will be quite a bit of pinning but rest has not helped my injuries and desperation has set in. I will try to combine the iPam and mod Grf into one pin to reduce but am also concerned with cross contamination. If I can do that I think I can deal as I am used to pinning with hcg twice a week and test cyp twice a week. Anyone have an answer on my original question on days off and duration presences?
    Last edited by Jersey_DBO; 09-14-2016 at 01:23 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey_DBO View Post
    I have just received my mod grf(cjc 1295 without DAC) and IPAM. My plan is to take 100mcg 3x/day of each. My reasoning for taking is a lingering shoulder and elbow injury that is not healing. Also the other benefits interest me greatly as well. I am on trt(120 mg test cyp/wk) and hcg. My main question with the peptides is do I do it 7 days a week or 5 on 2 off? I have heard different opinions so curious to hear opinions. I plan to be on this for a minimum of 12 weeks to allow injuries to heal but knowing me, if it is working I will have a tough time stopping then. So also wondering if people stop at 3-6 months and return as needed or just do it forever.
    Yo. Little off topic but ive red tb500 is the best for injuries.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yo. Little off topic but ive red tb500 is the best for injuries.
    Yo Sil, the reason I didn't bring up thymosin beta 4 (TB-500) is because of the described lingering healing issue. In my experience, TB500 is best suited for folks who know they are going to experience injury - ie.: they are going in for surgery and wish to heal asap (tb500 sure helps reduce inflammation, close wounds, etc). That said, I think Jersey was on the right track w/ the TRT + growth hormones (TB500 can definitely be added, and imo TRT & HGH are almost prerequisite...or at the very least complimentary ).

Today was first day of the protocol. I decided to load both the iPam and mod grf into the same pin and that worked out well. Will save money and holes in me? I took 100 mug of each 3 times and am about to go to bed. Didn't feel anything yet which is good cause only a bad reaction would show so soon. Looking forward to these dreams I hear about. Will update I move forward.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Yo Sil, the reason I didn't bring up thymosin beta 4 (TB-500) is because of the described lingering healing issue. In my experience, TB500 is best suited for folks who know they are going to experience injury - ie.: they are going in for surgery and wish to heal asap (tb500 sure helps reduce inflammation, close wounds, etc). That said, I think Jersey was on the right track w/ the TRT + growth hormones (TB500 can definitely be added, and imo TRT & HGH are almost prerequisite...or at the very least complimentary ).
    I will not hijack this thread but. I have some pecdamage. Torn som fibers years ago. When not treated im only able to do push 40%. On aas 70%. With mk677 80%. Im running that now.
    Im adding cjc soon.
    But what would you suggest to heal a injury like the one described?

Definitely more vivid dreams after day one. Nothing good of course just weird stuff. I am looking into adding either bpc 157 or tb 500 to have a more focused attack on my nagging injuries. Leaning towards TB due to less frequent injections and success stories I have heard. Between my other peps, trt and hcg I am already at 25 pins a week.

Finished day 5. Not much noticed yet. Little pain in hands which could be the carpel tunnel I've read about but not bad. No improvement to injuries. Possible slight leaning but also could be due to restricting carbs more due to impact on the peps.

Day 6 TB 500 showed up and took first dose of 2.5mg. I will take this twice a week for 6 weeks and then begin maintenance.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Man I am so behind with the peptides etc. Like going back to school all over again. Good luck with the injury sir.
    Jersey_DBO likes this.

Interresting thread. Ive heard grf and ipam are much better than the DAC version, but i will use cjc cause im new to this world and want to start easy.
    But im too adding TB500.
    Im already on mk677, which i think works good on injuries and fatloss. Very simple administration.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Interresting thread. Ive heard grf and ipam are much better than the DAC version, but i will use cjc cause im new to this world and want to start easy.
    But im too adding TB500.
    Im already on mk677, which i think works good on injuries and fatloss. Very simple administration.
    Cjc 1295 with dac is not very useful from what I have heard. The slow constant bleed is not effective. Cjc without dac which is really called mod grf 1-29 is more effective. It has a 30 min life. That is the one to take with the iPam or Grhp of your choice( Grhp 2,6,iPam)

After 7 days on the combo my energy and mood feel great. My skin feels smoother. I feel leaner but may be due to diet. As expected I don't feel any difference yet from to 500 that was just added a day ago but have high hopes.

Cjc 1295 with dac is not very useful from what I have heard. The slow constant bleed is not effective. Cjc without dac which is really called mod grf 1-29 is more effective. It has a 30 min life. That is the one to take with the iPam or Grhp of your choice( Grhp 2,6,iPam)

After 7 days on the combo my energy and mood feel great. My skin feels smoother. I feel leaner but may be due to diet. As expected I don't feel any difference yet from to 500 that was just added a day ago but have high hopes.
    I know most say this. But they said the same with mk677 too. But mk677 works. So i wanna try the easy one first. Pinning 3 times a day is not what i want, especially when on injectable aas.
    And its supercheap.
    I think i remember jimmyjinkedup had a thread where he used peptides and mk677, he went for cjc w/dac and was very satisfied with his bloodtest.

Would love to hear how it works for you. Please keep us updated when you start. I must say that pinning with insulin subQ is nothing compare to the IM test. Not that I find those that bad but wouldn't do them 3 times a day. I take a pre loaded syringe with me in a cooled diabetic bag and can pop one real quick anywhere.

Btw I did something stupid yesterday and played golf. Elbow is pretty sore today. Hard to sit idle when you have so much energy and feel good. Want to see how these peps handle this and if I recover quicker than I would have without.

Day 14 of mod grf and IPam. Day 9 of tb500. Overall I am pretty happy so far. I feel I have leaned a bit without losing any weight. My shoulder and elbow both feel a little better but not 100% for sure. Range of motion and pain is better in shoulder. Still have pain in elbow but I am noticing it isn't as bad as it used to be. Especially if I over use it. Used to be very painful next day. Not any worse now. I also feel like I am just more flexible overall. When I stretch my body doesn't feel as tight as usual. Lastly I feel pumped all the time. I have high hopes this will only continue and improve throughout the cycle. I do have slight bruising from a couple of pins in my abdomin. Must have hit something. With the amount of pins something can happen every now and then. Sometimes I feel nothing. Sometimes it hurts a little. Not sure why.

Not many seem to be following this thread but I will keep updating every now and then because when I was researching it seemed like every log thread just dies and you never hear the full story.

Day 14 of mod grf and IPam. Day 9 of tb500. Overall I am pretty happy so far. I feel I have leaned a bit without losing any weight. My shoulder and elbow both feel a little better but not 100% for sure. Range of motion and pain is better in shoulder. Still have pain in elbow but I am noticing it isn't as bad as it used to be. Especially if I over use it. Used to be very painful next day. Not any worse now. I also feel like I am just more flexible overall. When I stretch my body doesn't feel as tight as usual. Lastly I feel pumped all the time. I have high hopes this will only continue and improve throughout the cycle. I do have slight bruising from a couple of pins in my abdomin. Must have hit something. With the amount of pins something can happen every now and then. Sometimes I feel nothing. Sometimes it hurts a little. Not sure why.

Not many seem to be following this thread but I will keep updating every now and then because when I was researching it seemed like every log thread just dies and you never hear the full story.
    Im with u. Starting tb soon myself. Eager to find out if tb500 is the best drug there is for healing.

dont mean the highjack the thread but i think this is on topic.

does this stack make sense? how would you change it? it's for PCT and also a shoulder injury that's not too bad, but after this cycle it has been beat up some.

GHRP 2
    CJC 1295 with DAC
    TB 500

More info needed. Why cjc1295 with Dac? Mod Grf 1-29 better in my opinion. You have to pin 3x a day with ghrp so no difference? Why not ipam? I don't know your details

That post was the very first of a set of posts on a healing cycle i want to do. disregard all that information. i'll check out IPAM and MOD GRF 1-29, but after deliberation i'm probably doing TB 500 alone for 10 months or so now.

then in the future i'm going to use one of these for up to 6 months.

somatotropin
    Nuptropin
    Kigtropin

can you tell me a little about IPAM. -dosing and monthly cost?
    sam with MOD GRF 1-29. -dosing and monthly cost?

i'm going to take my time learning more about the 3 above, but my TB 500 cycle has been decided to be a go.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-24-2016 at 06:48 PM.

There are always sales every month or so. I always wait for the 40-50% off ones. I get 2mg vials of mod grf for around $20 and the ipam around $13. Pretty cheap. 100mcg each 3x a day. Should get 20 doses or 61/2 days. It I find I am getting closer to 5 -6 days per vial due to over filling slightly or a little spill. I sometimes go a little higher with the ipam at night for sleep. I am 20 days in. Only misssed one injection. And starting 3rd week of tb500.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

I'm about 4 weeks into my ipam/ mod grf protocol. 3.5 weeks of tb500. It's hard to judge progress after a while. I would say I have leaned up abbot at this point. My shoulder and elbow are both better but not 100%. I do have much vascularity and pumped feeling all the time. Travelled the last week so was nervous about bringing all the stuff on the plane. Brought it all including my test and hcg . No problems luckily. I have 2.5 weeks of tb500 left before maintenance. Hoping to see better results. Can say I can train and while there is pain it goes away much quicker and doesn't linger. Probably should take it a little more easy with the weights.

Between 4 shots of tb500, 2 hcg and 21 ipam and mod grf my belly is starting to get messed up. Seems it is becoming more sensitive to the injections. I am getting more instances of irritation or lumps especially after a larger volume injection of tb500. Also my body fat is reducing so there is less space to inject. Does anyone recommend How to reduce this? Different location other than abdominal? I always warm the pin in my hand so it isn't cold. Tried injecting at 90 and 45 degrees. Not sure what is better. In the beginning I would say 85% were painless without issue. Now it's probably 60%. Just worried about another 7 weeks on this. The tb will end in 2 weeks which should help. I currently use 2ml bac water for 5mg tb. So twice a week I inject 1 ml. Can I use 1 ml for the whole 5 mg so I only inject .5 each time? Not sure if you have to have a min amount of liquid to reconstitute.

I have minimized the irritation to my abs by injecting all over my thighs. There isn't much fat but it doesn't react and no issues. Will do this until stomach clears up at least. I am a little disappointed that I am still having shoulder and elbow pain. It seems to get better then comes back. Maybe I should have taken it more easy. Figured by. Ow I would have seen more of an improvement. I worked out at 4am yesterday and it was horrible. Shoulder and arm hurt. Maybe being so early my body hadn't warmed up like it usually does for a workout later. Today was better. Will complete the 6 week tb course and then go to 2mg every two weeks. Want to continue ipam mod grf for a total of 12 weeks. I get no action on this thread but hoping it may provide someone looking to try these down the road some insight into my experience as a first timer.

Btw I found syringes with luer lock that are 1 cc. They fit my normal 25 gauge needles for test cyp but allow me to be way more precise with dosing. When you only do 60mg twice a week it is hard to be precise in a 3 cc syringe to only measure .3. This will help tremendously. Looks like an insulin syringe but has luer lock end just like normal 3cc. Maybe this is common knowledge but this was a score for me after over a year on trt.
    InternalFire likes this.

moebetter is offline New Member
    Those are called Tb syringes, you can buy 27 guage and 30 guage needles to fit them as well.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Im gonna follow along, its to my interest as of lately.

To answer your question on bac water volume for dissolving compound, I bet its fine providing it does dissolve well and you dont observe it crashing in short time, go for it. If you see it crash/crystallize, add more bac water and let it dissolve, recalculate the concentration/volume left and how much you'd need to draw from that point and move on. Maybe it will be fine w/o crashing thus saving you injection volume. I think lesser bac volume may also cause greater concentration in smaller area resulting in some irritation, just thinking, but I may be wrong too.

Thanks for the input! Will keep updating.
    InternalFire likes this.

I have determined that the tb500 is causing the bad reactions. I tracked which I took and where. It seems to get worse each week. Didn't have a problem in the beginning. I have one more week to go and then maintenance. Still have shoulder and elbow pain so may just skip maintenance. I've done 5 weeks now at 5mg/week. Very little improvement.

I have determined that the tb500 is causing the bad reactions. I tracked which I took and where. It seems to get worse each week. Didn't have a problem in the beginning. I have one more week to go and then maintenance. Still have shoulder and elbow pain so may just skip maintenance. I've done 5 weeks now at 5mg/week. Very little improvement.
    Sad to here. Sure your tbsource is legit. Im using frok uk peps and im almost certain it works for my pectear.
    And. Your problemes is why i use dac. Man i will never go into a 3 pins aday protocol. Better to up the enanthate or add mk677.
    From what ive red ipam would be perfect to my but there is no where in hell i will pin my self 3 times a day and do aas at the same time.

I got from cem which I thought was a good source. Just not feeling much better. Going to quit the tb after this week. That will be 6 weeks at 5 mg a week and no improvement. Actually I'm hurting more all over from my workouts. Shoulder are hurting at night. If I did all this pinning with bunk I am going to be pissed. All,I can say is I feel I got a little leaner but who knows if that is just workout and diet related.

I got from cem which I thought was a good source. Just not feeling much better. Going to quit the tb after this week. That will be 6 weeks at 5 mg a week and no improvement. Actually I'm hurting more all over from my workouts. Shoulder are hurting at night. If I did all this pinning with bunk I am going to be pissed. All,I can say is I feel I got a little leaner but who knows if that is just workout and diet related.
    Dont give up. Lots of things to try. An easy option with no pinning is mk677. It helped me
    But again. Make sure the source is legit.

I think I know what's up. I did more research today. Lots of people report wrist, elbow, shoulder, cts pain when in the ipam/ mod grf combo. I went right in at 100mg of each 3x a day. Research suggests I should try reducing the dose and those symptoms may reduce. So actually I feel much better if all of these problems are actually signs it is working. I will probably go with 2x a day at same dose and see what happens. If not much improvement I will try lowered each dose. I just couldn't understand why everything was hurting. Both shoulders bother me when sleeping and working out. Wrist is killing me. Will update with the results. Too bad hardly anyone reads this as someone with experience may have known this. Again hopefully I am providing useful info for the next guy.

Finished 6 weeks of tb and would say slight improvement in elbow tendinitis and shoulder pain. Not 100% better by any means. Have reduced my ipam mod grf to 2 doses a day in stead of three. Joint pain seems to be a little better. I got all new stuff from a new source and will see how that works out.

Stopped all Peptide's. my synopsis is I got no benefits from the tb500 or the ipam mod grf combo. Pains are all there and no better. I also developed a ganglion cyst which I had a few years ago. Wrist pain makes it nearly impossible to do any push exercises. Quite frustrated to say the least. Shoulder pain is worse than before I started.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    good to hear some conclusion out of this, sorry to see you are still suffering. The more I read - the more I make my own conclusion that for who it worked it may not be solely due to the compounds you have used but many other different factors as well at the same time, call it placebo/genetics or just missing link in the long equation for the desired outcome/results, hard to know what is really responsible completing it so its like trying to solve long mathematical equation with just a small fraction of the variables at hand...

Im not sure of your background but have you ever thought giving deca a try? Low dosage over a long run may be beneficial, of course you have to weight all the cons/pros and options, it may not be optimal either.

Besides all this, do you supplement with high EPA/DHA omega3 and MSM?

Hope you do well.

I have never tried deca . Would give anything. chance. I don't have a connection for that. I do supplement with dha, pregnelone, omega, and some other vitamins. I am on trt at 120 mg a week plus HCG . I didn't expect the peptides to work miracles but I am pretty disappointed I didn't get anything out of it. A lot of pinning for nothing.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How's everything going?
    Last edited by Marcus G; 01-06-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the info, DBO. I'm going to start a IPAM/GRF run very soon. I don't know if it will work any better than your experience but I'm desperate.

Thread Information