jamal123 is offline Junior Member

Can i inject tb500 in belly subq for tennis elbow?

both my elbows are messed up so if i inject in the belly area will it reach both the elbows and promote healing? or is it better to inject around the triceps?

also from reading about injecting in belly area where exactly do you inject? like near the abs? does it matter where

rkaon2012 is offline New Member
    I had a similar issue in my elbow and shoulder. For this I have been doing localized injection of BPC-157 20mcg 2x ED. IMO this particular peptide is amazing, at least for me. Chronic pain was nearly gone after just a few injections. Pain did persist for while when training, but for the most part things healed up nicely. I was on this peptide for about 2 weeks, while taking test. I have 2 vials left of which I plan to keep around for the next time I injure myself.

iNFECTiOUS is offline New Member
    I have a chronic shoulder pain which the ortho cannot explain since xrays and MRI show nothing wrong. Been reading up on peptides for pain such as mine and also wondered if it would be best to inject locally and if so, subcut or intramuscular?

22-250 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iNFECTiOUS View Post
    I have a chronic shoulder pain which the ortho cannot explain since xrays and MRI show nothing wrong. Been reading up on peptides for pain such as mine and also wondered if it would be best to inject locally and if so, subcut or intramuscular?
    I'm in exactly the same situation and going to try TB-500 and BPC-157. Same questions as you and one more: 1) does it matter if it injected local or not? 2) does subq or IM matter? and 3) should I take them together or cycle one then follow up with the other (which first)? Thanks to all for the knowledge on this board.

22-250 is offline Junior Member
    I conclude that they are effective when taken together, subq and injected anywhere after 5 mg of TB500 and 10 of BPC157 over the course of 4 weeks for a left shoulder and thumb injury . I can't say it is more or less effective that the alternatives but this worked for me. I'm blown away. They shoulder was an injury in 1995, mostly healed and re-injured in 2005, then again in 2015 but this time it wasn't going away. Thumb was hyperextended in 2013 and has very sensitive since... pain and swelling from minor incidents that normally would be nothing. For the moment, both are are 100% pain free and in complete working order. This stuff is amazing!

Thread Information