Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By FONZY007
  • 2 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: TB 500 by itself to heal, or add CJC 1295 and ghrp 2?

TB 500 by itself to heal, or add CJC 1295 and ghrp 2?

I've got 2 1/2 problems:

1 funding. this shit is expensive, so i'm looking for a cost effective cycle with a 600 USD funding ceiling. i dont want to sound like a heebster but i'm going to sound like a heebster. what's the shortest cycle i can have yet still heal up all my old aches?

2 i'm shooting from the hip here. -dont know much about peptides. 1/2 this last cycle was rough on an old shoulder injury i have. something with the collar bone tendon that attaches to a part of my scapula.

should i sink all my money into TB 500?

should i stack TB with cjc 1295
    should i stack TB with ghrp 2

PCT starts in 2 weeks and i'd like to make a concise decision, but i can't do it alone.

i've changed my mind.

Thymosin Beta(TB4) possibly with:
    NUPTROPIN
    somatotropin
    Genotropin

i could use a PM with where to get good TB 500

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i've changed my mind.

Thymosin Beta(TB4) possibly with:
    NUPTROPIN
    somatotropin
    Genotropin

i could use a PM with where to get good TB 500
    I havent tried it. But i will soon. And havent studied a lot. But from what i know todau, TB500 is tje best. One loading mont. Then two shots a month to maintain
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

ok, then maybe i'll go with nuptropin and TB 500

another problem is i dont know how long this will last me.

NUPTROPIN 120iu pack

Unit: 10vial (12 IU)
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-24-2016 at 04:10 AM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok, then maybe i'll go with nuptropin and TB 500

another problem is i dont know how long this will last me.

NUPTROPIN 120iu pack

U need more then 120 ius

that's what i was thinking. how long would 120IUs last with the goal being repair (i'm also on a diet to loose fat, but retain lean mass) I'm not looking to use this drug to grow huge

The TB 500 is really the most important part.

shoulder is really not that messed up, but i could use some quality HGH maintenance
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-24-2016 at 11:49 AM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    HGH and TB-500 are two costly products to see value from. I would not advise using when on a budget.
    NACH3 and Tlolec the toilet like this.

i need a ball park to see if it's doable. i want to do this/i will do this. What are we talking bi monthly dollar wise here? and i also need some ranges for cycle length. -shortest and longest.

before i start i'll have my HGH and IGF 1 levels tested. then mid i'll test them again.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

I just received some good advice. this is now an undertaking should i proceed. i have to work the numbers once i determine dosing and length of cycle. ultimately if i do this it will all be logged and i'll keep hard copies of my blood tests on hard file as a well as electronic.

At 6 IU per day one of these will last me 20 days, or 30 at 4 IU per day

NUPTROPIN 120iu

the total cost of a cycle lasting 6 months and using not more than 4 iu per day and not including supporting costs is 2340. i could swing this easy because the bi monthly cost is 195! + supporting costs. that's it!

what other steps should i take to log this and prove i'm doing it right? -just in case something goes wrong. i also suppose i should blood test after every month.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-24-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if $ is issue i would avoid the hgh and just focus on tb 500 IMO. 4-5mg every week for a month then 2mg every week for atleast couple months after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    if $ is issue i would avoid the hgh and just focus on tb 500 IMO. 4-5mg every week for a month then 2mg every week for atleast couple months after that.
    no, ching things is not the issue in the long run and if i'm responsible. But you are right. TB 500 is for healing and that's what i want. this overview is good, but maybe not ready for execution. i'd call this planning. I think it's doable.

lets talk TB 500

so this is your rec. for TB 500? 4-5mg every week for a month then 2mg every week for at least couple months after that.

how do i test my blood for TB 500 effectiveness? i'll log everything electronic and solid at home

how does 10 months TB 500 sound?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-24-2016 at 03:02 PM.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no, ching things is not the issue in the long run and if i'm responsible. But you are right. TB 500 is for healing and that's what i want. this overview is good, but maybe not ready for execution. i'd call this planning. I think it's doable.

lets talk TB 500

so this is your rec. for TB 500? 4-5mg every week for a month then 2mg every week for at least couple months after that.

how do i test my blood for TB 500 effectiveness? i'll log everything electronic and solid at home

how does 10 months TB 500 sound?
    yes. i would do say 2mg 2x a week for atleast a month then 1mg 2x a week (or 2mg 1x a week) for atleast a couple more months. I would say try 5-6months total and reassess before thinking of going longer, maybe take a break and do another run.
    Im not saying you cant go 10months, but it feels a little long to me tbh. no research or facts to that opinion, just many dont go that long and i havent used it that long myself so would opt for a shorter run than 10months. prob is fine though.

thanks, porkchop. i appreciate your helpful advice and time.

well, just last night i got a little frustrated with this dirty game im in... my problem is now choosing a decent UGL, or peptide research place. i fvcking hate this game...

time to go to the GYM. baby is sleeping. i promise you i'm going to read and respond so i can figure all this out.

ok,

now i'm just fine and dandy. that plan sounds good. i'll go with that. 'preciate it

Thread Information