Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Mixing peps and/or aas/hcg in same syringe?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Mixing peps and/or aas/hcg in same syringe?

1: is there any peptides combi that should not be mixed in the same syringe pre injection?

2: can peptide/peptide mixes be mixed with aas in same syringe pre injection?

3: I know HCG can be mixed with aas, but can we mix hcg and peptide/petide mixes too?

4: Mix peptides, hcg, aas together in same syringe?

5: same rules for HGH?..mix it or not mix it...

Reason should be obvious, to minimize the injections?

Cred to the guy who can give a safe answer on those qs...

Peptides, HGH, HCG are water based and AAS is oil based. I tried to mix them before but it didn't workout so well. I guess you can just draw in the same syringe even if they don't mix. I just pin water based seperately from oil based gear.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Peptides, HGH, HCG are water based and AAS is oil based. I tried to mix them before but it didn't workout so well. I guess you can just draw in the same syringe even if they don't mix. I just pin water based seperately from oil based gear.
    But Aust says there should be no problem mixing hcg with aas what so ever in his hcg thread though.

I went for it and mixed cjc1295 and tb500 in same syringe last nigth. Went smoothly. Never found blogs telling it would degrade. Just a few saying it will be ok.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mixing winstrol (water based) with oil based AAS goes very well.
    In fact, last time I used Winstrol depot the particle size was too big for a 25G needle, but when mixing with ex test e there wasn't any clogging anymore.

Mixing hCG , hgh, etc with oil (after it's been reconstituted in water) shouldn't be a problem, unless there is a high amount of BA, BB, (probably no issue though), in which case one would need to research whether these compounds could denaturate the peptide.

My guess is that it will be fine though.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG and AAS can be put in the same vial.

HGH and certain peptides should not be mixed due to them being less stable. I forget which peptides it was now but I know HGH is not recommended to be mixed. I think I read Mikexxl post some intel on this a while back.

Thread Information