fossilk1 is offline Junior Member

HCG USA Pharma grade dosage question

I just picked up a USA grade 5ML HCG 2,000 U / ML bottle already mixed HCG I want to run with my Tri-Tren blend. My buddy who sold me this said it is very potent and to only take .1iu Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Is he correct? Because he made it sound that every 1iu is 2,000 so you want to take less than that. I just want to make sure I take the correct dosage and not burn my nuts off since this is new to me this pharmacy grade and how long will my dosage last with this bottle?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg is hcg. If he charged you based on how potent he claims it is he is taking advantage of you. You can get 5000iu for under 20 dollars. You still need to take 250iu twice a week. I got my hcg from a local pharmacy, and bought it online. Its the same stuff.

fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    No I know that, I didn't pay much for it, I just want to know how long a 5 ML vial 2,000 U / ML will last me and what my dosage should be. I have 1cc insulin pins

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should take 250iu twice a week. So 500 iu per week. 2000iu would last 4 weeks at that dose.

Thread Information