Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Painjunky

Thread: Some help with omnitrope 5.8

Painjunky is offline Junior Member

Some help with omnitrope 5.8

Sorry ! I was allowed to graduate with only general math , and that was almost 25 years ago.
    I would just like to know how much bac water to use so I can take 2iu easy. Its 5mg per ml once reconstituted with the 1.14ml of bac water provided. So I end up with approx 17.4 iu in the vile. What amount of bac water do I need to use to come up with an even number of iu's . Would like to keep 2iu at 1/4cc or less if possible.
    Thanks!

Ok well I was hoping for a reply by now... so you all forced me to figure it out.
    Maybe someone can at least check my math?
    5.8mg = 17.4iu hgh , mixed with 1.14ml of water = roughly 6.5 units on the pin to make 1iu
    So if I use 1.4ml of bac water instead that would = 8 units on the pin to make 1iu?
    Please somone confirm for me please.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looks like that would be pretty close to 1i.u.

17.4 iu per 1.4ml bacteriostatic water would give you 12.428 i.u./ml.

12.428 * .08 = ~ .9943 I.u.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Here's a thread which will walk you through the math.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...questions.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Nice! Thank you

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    What is your safe word?

Mercy bitch ! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    What is your safe word?
    Me? Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Both of you would keep getting the pain!

Mastomas is offline New Member
    Have some questions in domestic gh

Quote Originally Posted by Mastomas View Post
    Have some questions in domestic gh
    Mastomas, here is a link showing you how to start your own thread.

http://forums.steroid.com/new-male-m...rs-%2A%2A.html

If you have questions about GH that are not source related, please post them up. Welcome to the forum!

Ok, since I lucked out and have a couple smarty pants responding, here is another question Im having trouble finding the answer to lol . I took about a five year break from this forum and it seems like what used to be some pretty standard protocals or meathods have gone completly out the window so if when doing my research I find the info is more than a few years old I begin to question its accuracy.
    Question 1: best time to inject gh? Currently injecting around 4-4:30 am . Im 42 btw
    Question 2: do i need to wait a wile to eat after injecting? Considering injecting at 7:00am but thats right before breakfast.
    Question 3: Ive got very little body fat , injecting subq. Do inject the skin im pinching inbetween my fingers or the area thats being pulled away?
    Thanks in advance for advise!

Recently asked a knowledgeable friend of mine the same question on injection timing, and he referred me to this study:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2294131

Re: eating vs. injection, I work screwy hours, but I generally try to keep at least and hour or more between my injection and food.

I inject what is between my fingers, but it sounds like you are leaner than me.

Mastomas is offline New Member
    Thank you

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Ok, since I lucked out and have a couple smarty pants responding, here is another question Im having trouble finding the answer to lol . I took about a five year break from this forum and it seems like what used to be some pretty standard protocals or meathods have gone completly out the window so if when doing my research I find the info is more than a few years old I begin to question its accuracy.
    Question 1: best time to inject gh? Currently injecting around 4-4:30 am . Im 42 btw
    Question 2: do i need to wait a wile to eat after injecting? Considering injecting at 7:00am but thats right before breakfast.
    Question 3: Ive got very little body fat , injecting subq. Do inject the skin im pinching inbetween my fingers or the area thats being pulled away?
    Thanks in advance for advise!
    depending on what time you go to bed, its quite possible your natural growth hormone is elevated or your getting some small pulses of GH in a fasted low blood sugar state at 4am already . why shut that off by injecting so early?

food is only going to negatively effect GHRHs, GHRPs, and other HGH secretagogues, and natural growth hormone , not exogenous HGH, because it bypasses the pituitary and goes directly in the blood stream. and being HGH goes directly to the blood stream it won't matter wither you've ate a meal or not. if you injected GHRH with a meal, then it would be a waste because the rise in blood sugar is going to keep the GHRH from signaling the pituitary to release GH. but again exogenous HGH bypasses this need and goes right into the blood stream .

I personally take GHRHs first thing in the morning on an empty stomach . then later after breakfast I take my actual HGH , then again later in the day pre-workout with insulin I take HGH (and will consume carbs with the workout).
    so I take my HGH with meals, and I take my GHRHs without meals

Funny you mention that. I was worried about disrupting my natty pulse because I was still getting some really deep sleep between 4-7am . Plus I hit the sack around 11pm. This week I started taking it at 6:45-7am .
    Your explanation about exogenuose hgh / food makes perfect sense . Im glad too because I eat a full breakfast as soon as I get up.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information