Kabtiz is offline New Member

New HGH user looking to do blood work

Hey all,

I'm a new user of HGH (been running Jintropins at 4IU a day for about two-three weeks now) and I'm not really feeling many sides like other have shown (finger numb/pain) except sore shoulders (which could be attributed to over training).

I am looking to get some blood work done as it is really the only true way to test how good the GH is. I know the Jintropins I've got checks out on the manufacturer's website though, but I need to know for sure especially considering a lot of talk about the manufacturer producing fake GH. I've read online that the proper test is to inject 10IU 3 hours before the test. My question is, is it safe for me, as a new GH user, to inject so much all at once? I've been doing 4IU a day and haven't gone more than 5IU a day.

Thanks for any help/advice!!
    Last edited by Kabtiz; 01-25-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also, what is the blood test for HGH. I know it used to be IGF-1. Now though, isn't their something else being recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Also, what is the blood test for HGH. I know it used to be IGF-1. Now though, isn't their something else being recommended?
    I just test IGF-1 & GH (Growth Hormone , Serum) at the same time.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Jintropin or anything that isn't made by a real pharmaceutical company is fake. If you want real HGH, you're gonna have to shill out a good amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    Jintropin or anything that isn't made by a real pharmaceutical company is fake. If you want real HGH, you're gonna have to shill out a good amount of money.
    Is it a general consensus now that GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (GenSci) from China is no longer a "real" pharmaceutical company? Are Jintropins no longer good just because they are made in China? I thought they had SFDA approval and follows GMP guidelines for manufacturing?

Thread Information