• 1 Post By redz
  • 3 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By oldnsedentary

Thread: Uncle Bens rice

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Uncle Bens rice

I got an email from Uncles Z. letting me know their site address is temporarily changing from "DOT"•net to something else for a while. I decided to have a look at their HGH by Pfizer. 240$ for 360iu roughly.

I know Pfizer is pharma grade but do you think uncle Z would sell fake Pfizer look likes or are they g2g?
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-27-2017 at 10:02 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    $240 for 360iu??? One can only wish.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Maybe a scam email?

There was a riptropin scam at one point some guy just used people's screen names from a forum and added @safe-mail.net telling people they were approved but it was a scam.

No sir. It's uncle Z site for sure. I'm registered to it and signed in .

Guessing it's a mistake could try and order and see if they honour it.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Guessing it's a mistake could try and order and see if they honour it.
    My question isnt if the site is legit or not. I was referred to uncle Z by multiple people on here. My question is if the Pfizer hgh is legit from there. If anyone has tried it, let me know. I may grab some for a rainy day.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-27-2017 at 10:21 PM.

I couldn't tell you I haven't used them but I have heard good things about z.
    Marsoc likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I got an email from Uncles Z. letting me know their site address is temporarily changing from "DOT"•net to something else for a while. I decided to have a look at their HGH by Pfizer. 240$ for 360iu roughly.

I know Pfizer is pharma grade but do you think uncle Z would sell fake Pfizer look likes or are they g2g?
    If they send you Pfizer it's Pfizer but..I really don't see getting 360iu for 240 I think it's prob 36iu best price I've ever got was 300 for 100 iu and that was jintropin
    Obs, Marsoc and songdog like this.

I think I meant 36iu oops

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    If they send you Pfizer it's Pfizer but..I really don't see getting 360iu for 240 I think it's prob 36iu best price I've ever got was 300 for 100 iu and that was jintropin
    What's the difference between all the tropins

What's the difference between all the tropins
    not really sure Chinese Jin used to be real back in the day I've heard diff recently ..I wouldn't trust anything but pharmacy you couldn't do anything with 36 iu man if your money situation is anything like mine..some good test will do MUCH more for the buck..don't get me wrong I LOVE growth but it's def a luxury I cannot afford and most can't...I would only do pharm grade these days and it's not cheap..

Unc15smh is offline New Member
    If anyone orders from UncleZ , please drop me a PM about your experience. I want to order but am very sceptical.

There's another forum that I can't name that has lots of reviews on this.

not really sure Chinese Jin used to be real back in the day I've heard diff recently ..I wouldn't trust anything but pharmacy you couldn't do anything with 36 iu man if your money situation is anything like mine..some good test will do MUCH more for the buck..don't get me wrong I LOVE growth but it's def a luxury I cannot afford and most can't...I would only do pharm grade these days and it's not cheap..
    I wouldn't touch nothing but pharm grade.

I'm so curious what would actually be in some of the tropins that test well like riptropin. I tried riptropin but didn't get any sides at all from them which was surprising but I have done generic blue tops once that were very strong whatever they were.
    Marsoc likes this.

I'm so curious what would actually be in some of the tropins that test well like riptropin. I tried riptropin but didn't get any sides at all from them which was surprising but I have done generic blue tops once that were very strong whatever they were.
    What did u notice from the blue tops

Swelling of the hands was very notable I used 3.33ius for a while it was hard on the hands I couldn't even wear rings. I did sleep incredibly though. Despite holding water in my hands I also got leaner.

Hmmm not sure if that means it was real with hands swelling lol. ,maybe if your skin was like a baby etc. mass gains, fat loss

Mass gains are not really associated with hgh at lower doses. I don't remember skin quality lol. The hands thing is normal with hgh.

After I watched this video and an X pro BB was talking about his life's experience with roids etc. he talked about hgh and how it actualy splits the cells allowing you to get bigger then you possibly ever could with roids alone. This and also the fact that you can keep your body fat down and increase muscle and build your tendons etc up again..I'm thinking I may want to just stack my chips and wait to do a hgh only cycle.

I read about it when I was in prison before I read anything about roids. And it was a fantasy of mine anyways long before I met this dude that was a hook up and introduced me to roids.

Does hgh surpress your natural test like roids do? And do I go about it the same way I would with a testosterone cycle ? Is there a danger of not recovering from hgh ..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH is great, but it does little for bigger muscles, you need minimum 6 months cycle to see results on fat loss.

Its works much much better stacked together with anabolics.
    Marsoc likes this.

Thanks mr bb. I heard it's synergistic effects of male hormones with hgh are the key.

But does hgh alone surpress the males natural testosterone like a test cycle would

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks mr bb. I heard it's synergistic effects of male hormones with hgh are the key.

But does hgh alone surpress the males natural testosterone like a test cycle would
    No, it doesn't suppress testosterone .

My point was for you not to have excessive expectations from HGH. You cant look like a bodybuilder with HGH alone.

Swelling of the hands was very notable I used 3.33ius for a while it was hard on the hands I couldn't even wear rings. I did sleep incredibly though. Despite holding water in my hands I also got leaner.
    From being able to stay lean no matter what you ate..did you gain any muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No, it doesn't suppress testosterone .

My point was for you not to have excessive expectations from HGH. You cant look like a bodybuilder with HGH alone.
    I guess that's my thing. Sure I want a better physique overall more mass and less fat etc. but not trying to body build 100%and be huge.

Jintropin is still available for about that, but the consensus here seems to be to stay away from it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I goggled human grade HGH and Phizer came up but made in China.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Jintropin is still available for about that, but the consensus here seems to be to stay away from it.
    Gen sci jintropin used to be legit I had it tested back in the day I used to buy a year at a time supply but that was 10 years ago and like you said consensus has changed on who or what to trust..these days I would only go pharm but won't have the money for it anytime soon..

jintropin is pharm, but ever since Gen Sci got busted by the US, the supply tightened up. Demand was still high. Counterfeiters knew there was money to be made filling the demand.

"China announced the revocation of the GeneScience Pharmaceutical license to manufacturer Jintropin brand human growth hormone . This represents a major success in efforts towards the internationalization of steroid and doping law by the United States. The U.S. federal government indicted CEO Lei Jin and GeneScience Pharmaceutical Inc. last fall as part of Operation Raw Deal (”China Cracks Down on Drug Companies,” June 19).

One of the drugmakers that China named Wednesday was GeneScience Pharmaceutical, which is based in northern China and run by an American-educated executive. Last September, a federal grand jury in Rhode Island indicted the company for illegally distributing millions of dollars in human growth hormones in the United States. The company had denied the allegation, but its American agent pleaded guilty in February to conspiracy to distribute H.G.H.

It certainly is no coincidence that on the same day, the U.S. Attorney’s office in Rhode Island announced the federal government would get to keep approximately $2.7 million dollars seized from U.S.-based branches of Chinese bank accounts belonging to GeneScience.

GeneScience (manufacturer of Jintropin HGH) was the only company officially named by Chinese authorities as having their license revoked. We suspect the other two Chinese pharmacuetical companies affected were Neogenica Bioscience (manufacturer of Revitropin IGF-1 and Hypertropin HGH) and Kexing (manufacturer of Fitropin HGH).

**But Chinese authorities refused to take responsibility for illegal distribution of human growth hormone and anabolic steroids in the United States; they suggested the United States should be responsible for the high demand for performance enhancement drugs and their illegal distribution and use.

Officials also challenged claims by the United States that China accounted for 99 percent of the illicit performance-enhancing drugs in the largest drug-enforcement action in United States history, known as Operation Raw Deal, last year. The United States had asked China to investigate 37 drug manufacturers.

“If China’s ingredients were used to produce performance-enhancing drugs and illegally sold after being legally exported, the importing countries should bear the responsibility,” Wu Zhen, the deputy head of the State Food and Drug Administration, said at a news conference. “Most of such products were exported with company contracts, export licenses and warrants from the importing countries, and their use was clearly stated.”

Nonetheless, China acted on information provided by the U.S. as part of Operation Raw Deal and shutdown many steroid powder sources and has now shutdown another 125 manufacturers, distributors and retailers of performance-enhancing drugs based on information provided by the U.S. including GenSci (”China enhances attack on doping agents production, sale ahead of Olympics,” June 18).

Of the 125 enterprises facing punishment, 93 were retail pharmacies.

Eighteen distributors, half found in Anshan City, Liaoning Province, had their trade licenses revoked, Wu said.

Three manufacturers who had sold erythropoietin or human growth hormone — both used to enhance athletes’ performance — to unauthorized wholesalers were ordered to stop production.

The rest received administrative punishments, said Wu."
    KINGKONG likes this.

Thread Information