Thread: MK 677 Hype?

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

MK 677 Hype?

Haven't been on here for a while and have been reading to catch up on various different boards, some which actually push certain products clearly for their sponsors.

I know here at this forum, most the mods are against generic GH so I would assume they are not really pro-peptide either for the same reason that no one knows wtf they are getting from these peptide companies.

however, my research on cjc/ghrp6 has lead to me actual pharmacies/anti-aging clinics who prescribe, well Sermorelin, so if one were to obtain actual legit peps like IGF 1 and others, I'm sure no one would object, but I realize the argument is that those are very hard to come by.

But then I ran into a few other boards which almost everyone is raving about MK 677,with constant logs and people having the same GH-like sides.

Either everyone on there is lying, being paid, having a mass-effect of delusion, or this stuff really works.

What's the consensus here at this forum?

no one?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find peptides get hyped up then fade away I have no interest in any peptides.

The only peptide to me that makes any sense is sermorelin which is prescribed by doctors now, but that really doesn't have a bodybuilding application since it will not exceed your natural output so they say.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    The only peptide to me that makes any sense is sermorelin which is prescribed by doctors now, but that really doesn't have a bodybuilding application since it will not exceed your natural output so they say.
    The only one that makes sense to me is ipam

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    sermorelin half life is too short to have any significant impact

Its only prescribed in so called clinics, although its does have a medical application.

From what I understand, its half-life is irrelevant so long as it triggers the pituitary to produce. In other words, its gets there in time to say "make more" then is destroyed. Once the pulse is made, it doens' t matter if sermorelin is there or not any long as the other processes begin.

Its half life is less than 5 minutes, it doesn't "create" a pulse, it will enhance it if there is a pulse.

I see

So why the hell are these clinics prescribing it and claiming it will do all this and that?

So many claims of benefits that it is the future etc. Been watching all these videos from these FDA certified clinics

My guess??

Has to do with this: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sermorelin medical use is for growth hormone deficiency test, usually in children, needs to be done in hospital.

Yea, i guess its a better way for them to make money when they can't give out GH.

My friend is going to be taking Sermorelin from this HRT guy; I'll see what happens with him; his IGF 1 levels were low

Thread Information