Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Ipamorelin Help Needed

GymRatNewbie is offline New Member

Ipamorelin Help Needed

Hi Everyone,
    I am 51 years old and I weight 178 lbs. I need to lose another 28 lbs and I bought some Ipamorelin to help me burn fat. I am on a low carb low fat high protein diet. Basically I do about 25% Carbs, 25% Fat and 50% most days. I do the good fats that come from Avocado, Virgin Oil Etc.
    I also do HiiT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises and work out in the Gym 4 days out of the week. According to my Chest strap monitor, I burn about 800 to 1200 Calories between HiiT and Gym Workout.

Reasons I'm considered using Ipamorelin is because I have been having a lot of trouble losing belly fat for health reasons. I have sleep apnea and pre diabetic and high cholesterol. This is not for vanity reasons at all. At my age, I'm more focused on losing weight. My Doctor told me if I shred, I lose body fat and that is my goal.

I need help in the following topics;

1. Reconstituting vials of 5 mg and 2000mcg of Ipamorelin. What are the formulas when reconstituting Ipamorelin with BAC?
    I'm bad with math so I want to make sure I reconstitute and dose correctly.

2. What dosage should I be using daily and when is the best time to inject?

I really appreciate any help anybody can give me.

Regards,

GymRatNewbie

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRatNewbie View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I am 51 years old and I weight 178 lbs. I need to lose another 28 lbs and I bought some Ipamorelin to help me burn fat. I am on a low carb low fat high protein diet. Basically I do about 25% Carbs, 25% Fat and 50% most days. I do the good fats that come from Avocado, Virgin Oil Etc.
    I also do HiiT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises and work out in the Gym 4 days out of the week. According to my Chest strap monitor, I burn about 800 to 1200 Calories between HiiT and Gym Workout.

Reasons I'm considered using Ipamorelin is because I have been having a lot of trouble losing belly fat for health reasons. I have sleep apnea and pre diabetic and high cholesterol. This is not for vanity reasons at all. At my age, I'm more focused on losing weight. My Doctor told me if I shred, I lose body fat and that is my goal.

I need help in the following topics;

1. Reconstituting vials of 5 mg and 2000mcg of Ipamorelin. What are the formulas when reconstituting Ipamorelin with BAC?
    I'm bad with math so I want to make sure I reconstitute and dose correctly.

2. What dosage should I be using daily and when is the best time to inject?

I really appreciate any help anybody can give me.

Regards,

GymRatNewbie
    Ipam usually comes in 2mg (2000mcg) and is a ghrp (growth hormone realising peptide). It's not very effective on its own and is best stacked with a ghrh (growth hormone realising hormone) such as mod grf 1-29.
    You normally put 1ml bac water in 2mg and 2.5ml in 5mg. Dose is 100mcg 3 x per day or 150mcg pre bed and upon waking.

You should consider a Keto diet to help you loose weight and keep blood sugar under control I've recently helped my girlfriend's dad who is a type 2 diabetic with blood sugar levels of 9.5 before Mesl now down to 5.7 though Keto diet, cardio and weight training. Not to mention he's lost 19 pounds.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 04-15-2017 at 04:54 PM.
    songdog likes this.

GymRatNewbie is offline New Member
    Thank you very much Marcus, I appreciate your help and I will look in the Keto diet as well. I have not considered any other GHRP because of the side affects that accompany them, which is why I considered Ipamorelin because it doesn't have any and is the cleanest of all.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Ipam usually comes in 2mg (2000mcg) and is a ghrp (growth hormone realising peptide). It's not very effective on its own and is best stacked with a ghrh (growth hormone realising hormone) such as mod grf 1-29.
    You normally put 1ml bac water in 2mg and 2.5ml in 5mg. Dose is 100mcg 3 x per day or 150mcg pre bed and upon waking.

You should consider a Keto diet to help you loose weight and keep blood sugar under control I've recently helped my girlfriend's dad who is a type 2 diabetic with blood sugar levels of 9.5 before Mesl now down to 5.7 though Keto diet, cardio and weight training. Not to mention he's lost 19 pounds.
    I second this. Ipam is a favorite for those looking to not get an increase in appetite. My wife loves it. It is also more potent than ghrp2. I like 3-4x daily dosing, and Marcus is right about needing a ghrh along side it

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRatNewbie View Post
    Thank you very much Marcus, I appreciate your help and I will look in the Keto diet as well. I have not considered any other GHRP because of the side affects that accompany them, which is why I considered Ipamorelin because it doesn't have any and is the cleanest of all.
    No problem

Thread Information