• 1 Post By FONZY007
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 5 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: hgh 4iu 4 day's a week for 3 month

backyboy94 is offline New Member

hgh 4iu 4 day's a week for 3 month

hey guys so my trainer has advice me to take hgh 4iu a day 4 days a weej for 3 months and he is adamant i will see the benefits my main focus atm is weight loss im currently 266 pounds 22yo not sure on exact bf' he keeps telling me i will gain muscle and lose quite allot of weight in this 3 months period with the help of hgh' i have been reading up quite allot and it seems that wont be the case i just wanted some opinions on this

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by backyboy94 View Post
    hey guys so my trainer has advice me to take hgh 4iu a day 4 days a weej for 3 months and he is adamant i will see the benefits my main focus atm is weight loss im currently 266 pounds 22yo not sure on exact bf' he keeps telling me i will gain muscle and lose quite allot of weight in this 3 months period with the help of hgh' i have been reading up quite allot and it seems that wont be the case i just wanted some opinions on this
    Losin weight and adding muscle is a little more difficult than that. Trainer sounds inept like 99% of trainers out there.
    Cut fat then bulk or just cut. Hgh is not the best compound for either of those.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

backyboy94 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Losin weight and adding muscle is a little more difficult than that. Trainer sounds inept like 99% of trainers out there.
    Cut fat then bulk or just cut. Hgh is not the best compound for either of those.
    so it won't be much use to me ? My current diet is 100g of chicken and rice twice a day 40g of porridge in a morning with a protein shake

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    so it won't be much use to me ? My current diet is 100g of chicken and rice twice a day 40g of porridge in a morning with a protein shake
    You cannot build muscle with that diet.
    PistolPete33 and Jphunter like this.

Obs
    You are better off to cut fat and get it as low as possible then build muscle back as lean as possible with careful strict diet. If you choose to supplement with an AAS, don't do it until you are less than 15% bodyfat.

The diet necessary to cut fat and the diet necessary to build muscle coincide. It is best to cut down and build clean with a low fat diet once you have reached an optimal bodyfat level. It sucks but most all have to deal with this issue from time to time. I have to cut fat while trying to maintain my muscle now and I will be losing some muscle due to the process sadly. I will be getting it right back though once my body is primed for my next growth cycle.

Priming your body by losing as much fat as possible prepares it for muscle repair and growth. If you are too fat, your excessive calorie diet will go toward creating more fat instead of muscle repair. If you are lean the excess nutrients will be used for muscle repair and growth.

Dirty tricks of the body...

Obs
    By the way I wasnt calling hgh an AAS because it is not.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your wasting your time with 3 months worth of gh. Your going to need to run it for far longer and also use pharm grade to even see results and to be honest your better fixing your diet and training which will give you a lot more results and also safe you a lot of money than running 4ius of gh for 3 months.

You are better off to cut fat and get it as low as possible then build muscle back as lean as possible with careful strict diet. If you choose to supplement with an AAS, don't do it until you are less than 15% bodyfat.

The diet necessary to cut fat and the diet necessary to build muscle coincide. It is best to cut down and build clean with a low fat diet once you have reached an optimal bodyfat level. It sucks but most all have to deal with this issue from time to time. I have to cut fat while trying to maintain my muscle now and I will be losing some muscle due to the process sadly. I will be getting it right back though once my body is primed for my next growth cycle.

Priming your body by losing as much fat as possible prepares it for muscle repair and growth. If you are too fat, your excessive calorie diet will go toward creating more fat instead of muscle repair. If you are lean the excess nutrients will be used for muscle repair and growth.

Dirty tricks of the body...
    You completely wrong, you need to understand what priming is and how to use it to
    Jphunter and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You completely wrong, you need to understand what priming is and how to use it to
    Please explain

Please explain

Best thing to do is read my thread on it so we don't go off topic

Obs
    The Prime explained before cycling.. Not cutting on you marcus I read and respect your threads but the only thing I neglected to say was the exact words "calorie deficit diet". The info is there but it seems you have a patent on the wording llike you do with HIT.
    I did not get into detail enough, I apologize but its the same thing. You wont cut fat without a calorie deficit diet.
    I am not laying his diet out for him for cutting fat or for "priming" (Registered trademark of Marcus300 corp.)
    Just please remember I will make you look like a gnat very soon.
    Much respect Marcus. Dont be offended. I like you and your advice.

Obs
    OP, read the link I posted so you are not mislead by my previous post. This is on topic.

The Prime explained before cycling.. Not cutting on you marcus I read and respect your threads but the only thing I neglected to say was the exact words "calorie deficit diet". The info is there but it seems you have a patent on the wording llike you do with HIT.
    I did not get into detail enough, I apologize but its the same thing. You wont cut fat without a calorie deficit diet.
    I am not laying his diet out for him for cutting fat or for "priming" (Registered trademark of Marcus300 corp.)
    I'm not offended but you really have no idea or understand but I think you have a different meaning to the word priming but my thread explains it. HIT is a training method with many variations and twist but there are some standard principles to follow. Variations would need to be added or took away to how your own body grows. I don't know what a gnat is sorry but you will never reach my size or look anything like me you simply don't have what it takes. Please keep the thread on track
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    I'm not offended but you really have no idea or understand but I think you have a different meaning to the word priming but my thread explains it. HIT is a training method with many variations and twist but there are some standard principles to follow. Variations would need to be added or took away to how your own body grows. I don't know what a gnat is sorry but you will never reach my size or look anything like me you simply don't have what it takes. Please keep the thread on track
    Ok Im done. Someday I will be just like you for a couple months... then I will surpass. I read all your threads Marcus, I am a big stalker. Your cool, and correct.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol 4 ius a day 4 days a week for 3 months. Wasted money if u ask me. Your better off getting good clean foods...
    Jphunter likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lots of good info here for you OP. At your age you shouldn't need additional HGH. Your at the age where your body is producing plenty naturally. Get you diet and training in order and you will reach your goal. Best of luck.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been taking 4iu's of Pfizer HGH for the past 3 month. Yes, I've had a fair amount of fat loss and I've been building muscle while bulking. However, I've also been training for many many years and typically somewhat lean. This has been the leanest bulk I've ever done which I'm sure is partly from the HGH.

However, if you're only running this for 3 months and the cost you will spend won't be worth the benefit. As everyone else here said just fix your diet. You're not eating enough to build muscle. You need to decide if you're going to bulk or cut. Don't do both at the same time because it really doesn't work.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I've been taking 4iu's of Pfizer HGH for the past 3 month. Yes, I've had a fair amount of fat loss and I've been building muscle while bulking. However, I've also been training for many many years and typically somewhat lean. This has been the leanest bulk I've ever done which I'm sure is partly from the HGH.

However, if you're only running this for 3 months and the cost you will spend won't be worth the benefit. As everyone else here said just fix your diet. You're not eating enough to build muscle. You need to decide if you're going to bulk or cut. Don't do both at the same time because it really doesn't work.
    Wow, pfizer hgh! That must be awesome, even if I could afford it I couldn't find it.

Wow, pfizer hgh! That must be awesome, even if I could afford it I couldn't find it.
    That's only because you don't have the contact for pharm grade, they are readily available in the UK if you know the right people
    NACH3, TRA, PistolPete33 and 2 others like this.

Obs
    That's only because you don't have the contact for pharm grade, they are readily available in the UK if you know the right people
    Yes thats what I was getting at.

I think the best part is how I'm sleeping and the way I feel throughout the day. I'm much more pleasant and much happier. Usually, when I'm on Tren I'm quick tempered but not this time around. I'm in a great mood all the time and just feel great. Starting April 1st I'm going to up it to 5ius per day to start prepping for my summer cut.
    Obs likes this.

I did bump up to 5ius Monday - Friday and 2.5ius Saturday and Sunday. I don't think I'm ever coming off of HGH to be totally honest unless I can no longer buy it or I can no longer afford it. My stomach is the skinniest it's ever been in my adult years. Even prior when I would get really lean I had a layer of fat UNDER my abs which made my stomach somewhat distended. That is completely gone now and my waist line is getting really small. I'm cruising right now until the end of April and then I will start my Summer cut. I'm going to bump up to 6ius per day and prob. keep it there until the end of August. At that time I will prob. cut back to 2ius per day for the rest of the year as a maintenance.

As for sides the carpal tunnel syndrome is gone which is awesome. I do get some pretty bad numbing in my hands esp. at night while sleeping. It is typically my middle and ring finger and more son on my right hand than my left. This is certainly annoying and if I hit my fingers on something it seems to bring it on then. I have noticed it a few times bothering me at the gym but nothing that lasted more than a minute or two and nothing that would make me drop a weight or anything. Still feeling mostly awesome even though I just had the most stressful two months of my life.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Btw one theory behind priming is that you don't use a caloric deficit it's eats muscle tissue - exactly what we don't want while priming the body
    Jphunter likes this.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    You want the cut weight fast bud do some research on cycling your carbs . You will drop weight so fast you will think you are dreaming I promise you . And it sounds like you need a new trainer .

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    That is the worst diet plan I have ever heard of bud . You need to feed the furnace if you want it to burn hot . You should be eating every three hours man .

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let me guess the trainer would be selling you this hgh. He likely has bunk or generic crap he is just trying to off on you. Never take advice from someone selling gear.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your wasting your time with 3 months worth of gh. Your going to need to run it for far longer and also use pharm grade to even see results and to be honest your better fixing your diet and training which will give you a lot more results and also safe you a lot of money than running 4ius of gh for 3 months.
    Hey Marcus I very much respect your opinion, but I ate like a monster on HGH and I was losing noticeable fat within 3 months. I'm talking my dinners were a filet mignon baked potato with everything on it and a sweet potato with butter and brown sugar, but I was also on AAS and training 5 days a week, no cardio. I was using 4 IU of genotropin from a doctor 5 days a week, so I would say that everyone reacts differently.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Let me guess the trainer would be selling you this hgh. He likely has bunk or generic crap he is just trying to off on you. Never take advice from someone selling gear.
    AMEN! I wouldn't buy HGH from a trainer. I wouldn't get it anywhere except from someone who has a prescription (or someone selling the guy's prescription) or a doctor.

Thread Information