Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lab test for Hyges - contains no HGH

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Lab test for Hyges - contains no HGH

Lab test: no growth hormone in H y g e t r o p i n

There is no growth hormone in the Chinese growth hormone drug H y g e t r o p i n . According to an analysis by a certified research laboratory, the results of which Ergo-log has received, H y g e t r o p i n contains – wait for it – albumin.

The box of the drug that was tested is shown below in the photo. If this is the real manufacturer of the drug we don’t know for certain, but the pictures of H y g e t r o p i n that we found on Google Images look remarkably similar.

Lab test: no growth hormone in **********-**********

The H y g e t r o p i n website is also mentioned on the packaging:H y g e t r o p i n******** We haven’t searched the website for photos, and we advise you not to do so yourself either. There’s a Google warning that says that visiting the site can put undesirable programmes onto your computer.

"Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer", the search engine announces. "Of the 16 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 7 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 09/12/2008."

According to postings on the LEF longevity board, the website H y g e t r o p i n******* is a scam. [forum.lef.org 5/29/2008] The same goes for www.hygene******* another website that sells H y g e t r o p i n and H y g e t r o p i n******** The site, according to LEF, is based in Moergestel in the Netherlands.

Postings on bodybuilding forums suggest that some people are nevertheless satisfied with H y g e t r o p i n . "H y g e t r o p i n is stronger than Jins. I have heard that thousand times already and personally experienced it", writes TooPowerful4U for example. [***********************]

But has TooPowerful4U really used H y g e t r o p i n? Or is it just someone selling the stuff?

Other bodybuilding forum users describe less positive experiences. MassiveMonster has been taking seven units a day for a month and has noticed nothing at all. And he wonders why not. [*******************]

Luckily for MassiveMonster, ******* came quickly to his aid. “Of course you haven’t noticed anything after one month,” says ********. “You won’t until after twelve weeks.”

Isn’t internet a great place?
    largerthannormal and Java Man like this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for sharing. Some people still need to realize that the world isn't flat, even after being told.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Where's the link? Source? Picture?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Where's the link? Source? Picture?
    I took it out we don't allow source talk. It's from both hyges sources which is what we have been saying for years. Generics are garbage and not real gh
    Mr.BB likes this.

I meant source for the study

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Hyge's have been shit for about a year. I sent some in for MSA and it came back with no GH detected.
    Green swirl tops are a thing of the past and 50% chance you're going to get shit.
    Brown tops are still good.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think there is any real Chinese hgh. The lab equipment need to manufacture hgh is in the millions and requires someone who really knows what he's doing.

Anyone who has used serostim will tell you, the difference is HUGE. For me Serostim has always caused a noticable drop in bf in about a week, even at 2ius. This is WITHOUT changing a thing in my diet.

Can't afford geno or even sero. Wish I had a good connect for affordable US made GH but short of me contracting HIV, I don't think a script is going to fall in my lap any time soon.
    How long did you run sero for?

styleXX is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hgh-hygetropin-8984[1].jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	138328 so these from EK are fakes?

No way to tell without testing.
    Did you confirm the serial #?
    You can try to run it, cook it, send it in for testing or do blood serum test to see if it is legit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by styleXX View Post

ID:	138328 so these from EK are fakes?
    They are generic from China what do you really think they are? hyges don't have the equipment to produce hgh you have either peptides or other chemicals what bloat you up, stop wasting your money on garbage and buy and source pharm grade

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    People are so ****ing stupid about these generics they just cant graspe the fact that they are getting ripped off ALL GENERICS ARE TRASH .
    marcus300 and infidel007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stylexx View Post

ID:	138328 so these from ek are fakes?
    yes all of them are fake

Stylexx

I've had to delete your post. We don't allow source talk. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    People are so ****ing stupid about these generics they just cant graspe the fact that they are getting ripped off ALL GENERICS ARE TRASH .
    Russian jins have a good rep with even marcus

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Im using them at 6 IU ed now
    And im on AAS cycle ..bulking up
    I added good size while i dont think i added any fat based on mirror lol
    So russian jins should be good. Its my frst time running them so i dont know what to compare it to but im happy with it and its pharma grade
    Marcus happy with it then im happy with it

yea and as i respect him i still would never try em i will stick too known pharm grade for here on out i have learned my lesson with others the hard and expensive way

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have heard good things about jins. They may be the one good Chinese hgh.

To answer the question, the most serostim I've used is 2ius x2/day. The fat just melted off. I couldn't believe it.

Due to cost I usually only use 2ius/day durring bulking or contest prep, but I'm trying to get ahold of some more for my contest prep starting in June. If I'm able to run 4ius per day again I will report my results.

clayton95 is offline New Member
    This is really frustrating because if you look at some of the other boards out there they will definitely disagree and say that while there is much counterfitting out there ********** from a good source is good HGH. Are there labs out there that will test a vial of HGH for a person anonomously???????????? It all seems like every board has there favorite HGH with the one constant that Pharma grade is best.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not surprised...........

Not sure if your mispoke on the jin gym but they're referring to russian jin (which I've never heard of personally but I'm not the go to guy for HGH) I have tested Chinese jintropins and kigs from a few different sources and all have been fake.
    The way I look at things, if a brand comes up fake I will never touch that brand again.
    Green swirls are unpredictable some fake, some real. I've not seen any browns test poorly though

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    JIns are not Generic but from a licensed lab. This is what is used in the hospitals in China and other areas out east.

The problem that people will have with this and reasons they will still keep using their generic junk is....

You can find many Hyges that come out with bunk lab results from one source , then another guy post for example brown tops from a different source and has high IGF and Growth serum levels leading everyone to believe that YES some are junk and some are legit..

Im not fooling with that game anymore, many like to keep donating money to the Chinese for there Purple and ORange tops etc ...

Im listening to Marcus and other Vets that feel the JINS "YES FROM CHINA" but from a licensed lab are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    Not sure if your mispoke on the jin gym but they're referring to russian jin (which I've never heard of personally but I'm not the go to guy for HGH) I have tested Chinese jintropins and kigs from a few different sources and all have been fake.
    The way I look at things, if a brand comes up fake I will never touch that brand again.
    Green swirls are unpredictable some fake, some real. I've not seen any browns test poorly though
    Jins are very easy to tell if fake.. You go to their OFFICIAL licensed pharma website and use the anti counterfeiting. Hair fibers and numbers must match. it even tells you how many times the number has been checked, this way someone cant use one legit number and stamp it on fakes.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    i have got the green top Hyge (pinwheels) and they have been lab tested nd are good to go. So not all hyge is junk...just most of it! To gauge the strength of the hyge iv got - they were about half the strength per iu as pharma grade omnitrope

Post up the test results please or pm them to me.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    Here is mine on 2iu ed and 8iu day of test after 8 weeks. These green top Hyge's .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lab test for Hyges - contains no HGH-img_1953.jpg  

peptides.

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    Hi marcus, I was hesitant to post these results because I don't want to seem as though I don't appreciate you and Sgt's advice and knowledge. It is just frustrating that my results seem to point to legitimacy but I truly respect your opinions. Wouldn't it have to be IGF in the vials, and how would that raise my serum level to 19.6 post injection?
    Last edited by ImpeccableChaos; 05-12-2013 at 08:50 AM.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpeccableChaos
    Hi marcus, I was hesitant to post these results because I don't want to seem as though I don't appreciate you and Sgt's advice and knowledge. It is just frustrating that my results seem to point to legitimacy but I truly respect your opinions. Wouldn't it have to be IGF in the vials, and how would that raise my serum level to 19.6 post injection?
    What specific peptides will raise your GH Serum and IGF-1 results? I'm going to order some once someone post them. And if the peptides mentioned gives the same side effects than even better for my wallet.
    ImpeccableChaos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    i have got the green top Hyge (pinwheels) and they have been lab tested nd are good to go. So not all hyge is junk...just most of it! To gauge the strength of the hyge iv got - they were about half the strength per iu as pharma grade omnitrope
    how did you test them ?

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    What specific peptides will raise your GH Serum and IGF-1 results? I'm going to order some once someone post them. And if the peptides mentioned gives the same side effects than even better for my wallet.
    Exactly! Had my blood work done Friday....Can't wait for the results.

Just started 5 iu's of Blue Tops ed 5/2. I'm sure there are plenty of fakes out there and anybody can buy empty blue top vials and stick whatever in them but all my other gear I've bought from my source so far has been top notch legit (2 years) so I find it hard to believe they are selling fake gh. I did email them about my concern after reading so many bad reviews about the blues and if they have any info on it...all he replied was they didn't but they've been selling the same one's for years now......I guess we'll see.
    Last edited by styleXX; 05-12-2013 at 11:28 PM.

HELP!
    got my blood tests back. my gh was 1.76 ng/ml. Anyone know how many iu's that equals? I fasted for 12 hours and pinned 5 iu's 2.5 hours before blood was drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by stylexx View Post
    help!
    Got my blood tests back. My gh was 1.76 ng/ml. Anyone know how many iu's that equals? I fasted for 12 hours and pinned 5 iu's 2.5 hours before blood was drawn.
    bump^

reporich is offline Associate Member
    HELP!
    got my blood tests back. my gh was 1.76 ng/ml. Anyone know how many iu's that equals? I fasted for 12 hours and pinned 5 iu's 2.5 hours before blood was drawn.
    I believe you should have pinned 10 iu for the serum test.

HELP!
    ok I'll rephrase it: is a hgh blood test result of 1.76 ng/ml high or low? I pinned 5 iu's 2.5 hours before blood was drawn

testluva is offline Associate Member
    What was your IGF-1 level?

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    ghrp is one i know that does not sure what else and will never know pharm gh is all i use now no more experimenting for me with all the different peptides out there cause every one i have tried did nothing at all

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    ghrp is one i know that does not sure what else and will never know pharm gh is all i use now no more experimenting for me with all the different peptides out there cause every one i have tried did nothing at all
    I would love to get my hands on pharm grade....but apparently I don't have enough posts to pm anyone for a source....

bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information