Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Help with tev tropin

Bigcakes is offline New Member

Help with tev tropin

This will be my first experience with gH. I'm trying to lock down a good regimen and have some questions.
    1. How much reconstitute do I mix in to the vial with the actual GH ?
    2. How much should I take?
    3. Are there any other supplements I need to take along with the tev?

Any and all help or comments will be greatly appreciated.

Right now I'm 6'4 240lbs (I don't know if that helps diagnose dosage or not but there it is)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I personally wouldn't touch that hgh it wont be real no matter who told you otherwise, you just wasted your money but we all have been there. If you are going down the hgh route seek pharm grade sir.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I personally wouldn't touch that hgh it wont be real no matter who told you otherwise, you just wasted your money but we all have been there. If you are going down the hgh route seek pharm grade sir.
    It's pharmaceutical grade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help with tev tropin-img_0034.jpg   Help with tev tropin-img_0035.jpg  
    Last edited by Bigcakes; 04-25-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcakes View Post
    It's pharmaceutical grade.
    Sorry I'm on my phone and thought it was one of these other tropins they are making what sound similar to.

HGH therapy is a long term therapy I would say your looking at around 6+ months to start with. Why are you taking hgh what are your goals?
    Obs likes this.

Sorry I'm on my phone and thought it was one of these other tropins they are making what sound similar to.

HGH therapy is a long term therapy I would say your looking at around 6+ months to start with. Why are you taking hgh what are your goals?
    All good man. Thanks for the response. I'm trying to lose fat and gain muscle. And as stated above I have around 100 vials of 5mg tev tropin. That should be enough to last me 6 months, right?

All good man. Thanks for the response. I'm trying to lose fat and gain muscle. And as stated above I have around 100 vials of 5mg tev tropin. That should be enough to last me 6 months, right?
    There is a hell of a lot to hgh and if your new to it you really need to do a lot of research before starting, read this guide and everything should be answered for you http://forums.steroid.com/important-...nterested.html

Thanks! I'll get started reading now!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Definitely read the info contained in the link that Marcus posted. You have a hell of a lot of good GH, so make the most of it.
    Is yours manufactured in Israel?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Definitely read the info contained in the link that Marcus posted. You have a hell of a lot of good GH, so make the most of it.
    Is yours manufactured in Israel?
    It says settlersville, PA
    Teva pharmaceuticals

It says settlersville, PA
    Teva pharmaceuticals
    Look right above the distributed by Gate Pharmaceutical, a division of Teva. All.of the 5mg ones I've seen have been made in Israel and are legit, just hard to get. A friend of mine has some 10mg kits he swears are legit, but they were made in Germany. It should say on the box somewhere.
    Just going by appearances (which doesn't count for much anymore), I think.yours are G2G.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yes sir. It says manufactured in Israel on the vials

I'd say you are G2G!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

lol! I figured it was a knockoff.
    Tev, gin, kig, rip, tip, doc and gomertropin! Thats all the seven dwarves I think...
    I think they name it by taking the first three letters of the chinese guys name, that is putting hcg powder into a bottle labled hgh, and adding a tropin suffix.
    I understand its legit pharma, but there is a lot of Wang-tao-leetropin out the thats fake as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'd say you are G2G!
    Yea man. I never questioned its authenticity. I have a script and it was delivered straight to my doorstep.

I'll be starting next week. Thanks for all the help guys!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm so jealous you have Tev Tropin because I looked insane on that stuff. I ate everything in sight and didn't diet at all, and I had abs showing and veins around my hips. I was active, though, weightlifting hard 5 times a week and playing soccer a couple of times, but I would say it's pretty much impossible to gain fat on 4 IU of legit hgh. I can't say I saw any muscle gain from it (it was likely more because of the steroids i was on), but I had more strength and energy in the gym which meant I could lift harder, longer, and needed less rest between sets. Have fun! My sweet spot was 4 IU a day 5 on 2 off.

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    The NDC numbers don't match the box, is that a picture of an unopened box then a picture of a different opened box?

Quote Originally Posted by kirkjamest View Post
    The NDC numbers don't match the box, is that a picture of an unopened box then a picture of a different opened box?
    He got his Tev Tropin from a doctor, and I've never seen/heard of Tev Tropin being faked. It's even difficult to find the legit stuff on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I'm so jealous you have Tev Tropin because I looked insane on that stuff. I ate everything in sight and didn't diet at all, and I had abs showing and veins around my hips. I was active, though, weightlifting hard 5 times a week and playing soccer a couple of times, but I would say it's pretty much impossible to gain fat on 4 IU of legit hgh. I can't say I saw any muscle gain from it (it was likely more because of the steroids i was on), but I had more strength and energy in the gym which meant I could lift harder, longer, and needed less rest between sets. Have fun! My sweet spot was 4 IU a day 5 on 2 off.
    Thanks for chiming in captain! I'm on day 9 right now. Slowly starting to reap the benefits. Definitely eating everything in sight! Lol. I'm 31 years old, 6'4" and 240 lbs right now. I'm in the gym five days a week. Right now I'm at 5 IU a day but getting a little CTS so gonna taper down to 4 IU starting tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bigcakes; 05-07-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkjamest View Post
    Hey Kirk, probably different boxes. I have quite a few in my fridge lol

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    Roger that brotha, have fun, sounds like you're already reaper ng benefits.

Thanks for chiming in captain! I'm on day 9 right now. Slowly starting to reap the benefits. Definitely eating everything in sight! Lol. I'm 31 years old, 6'4" and 240 lbs right now. I'm in the gym five days a week. Right now I'm at 5 IU a day but getting a little CTS so gonna taper down to 4 IU starting tomorrow.
    Make sure you aren't consuming any carbs within an hour before or within an hour after your injection. I would prep the syringe the night before with 2 IU. Wake up an hour early, inject, go back to bed or if you're gonna stay awake (you really can get away with missing quite a bit of sleep on GH), sip on some whey and get ready for the day, and then an hour after injection have the rest of my breakfast. Then another 2 IU in the car before walking in the gym (workout should be about an hour) and then protein/carb shake right after. Take before and after pics!!

Thread Information