i use ipamorelin and cjc no dac 1295 3x 100 ED from both for 20 days
    and my level on IGF is increased with 43% from
    163 ng/ml
    now after 20 days is
    230 ng/ml
    is that good and enought ?
    or is not very good result ?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I think its a waist. Im not sure but i think to have an effect, like the one u get from 12 IU HGH is must increase several hundreds%.
    Im to lazy to google now. Guess someone will dial in.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    -163 is a high enough number that you don't need to supplement. However, you are likely not taking it for IGF-1 but for the GH and measuring the IGF-1 is the way to see if your stuff is having an effect.
    -43% is a very good result. Especially considering the fact that your IGF-1 was already in range (approx.) 52-350. cjc 1295 w/out Dac is provides a pulsatile increase (this is the preferred version). Because it is pulsatle, you'll have a hard time determining your overall IGF-1 rise. That's fine though because that's how the body does it. You pulse GH (much of which converts to IGF-1 quickly). What I'm getting at is your GH/IGF-1 is higher than the number above at the peak of a pulse.
    -It takes months, as much as six, depending on dosage, for exogenous GH or a GHRP/GHRH blend to produce significant observable effects.
    -The correct individual dosage is between 300-400mcg. Administering 3x times a day: Immediately before workout, Bedtime and wake-up seems to work for most people. Adminstration should follow a minimum of two hours after a meal and 40 minutes before the next.
    Mr.BB likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    -163 is a high enough number that you don't need to supplement. However, you are likely not taking it for IGF-1 but for the GH and measuring the IGF-1 is the way to see if your stuff is having an effect.
    -43% is a very good result. Especially considering the fact that your IGF-1 was already in range (approx.) 52-350. cjc 1295 w/out Dac is provides a pulsatile increase (this is the preferred version). Because it is pulsatle, you'll have a hard time determining your overall IGF-1 rise. That's fine though because that's how the body does it. You pulse GH (much of which converts to IGF-1 quickly). What I'm getting at is your GH/IGF-1 is higher than the number above at the peak of a pulse.
    -It takes months, as much as six, depending on dosage, for exogenous GH or a GHRP/GHRH blend to produce significant observable effects.
    -The correct individual dosage is between 300-400mcg. Administering 3x times a day: Immediately before workout, Bedtime and wake-up seems to work for most people. Adminstration should follow a minimum of two hours after a meal and 40 minutes before the next.
    Good info!

gggalf is offline Junior Member
    hmm that's good then
    can i expect more increase for igf-1 for next couple of weeks ?
    and why i can't find another blood works from different users ?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Is your 300-400 mcg Hospital Grade or generic? 2 IU of Hospital is worth 4-8 iu of Generic.

-Mine is from the Pharmacy via my TRT doc's Perscription. I can't speculate about purity concerns and how to adjust dose to remedy that effect other than to say that side effects might be a way to know that one might be administering to much. I'm normally conservative with regard to my health.
    -A conversation with the pharmacy verified that I'm paying (roughly) a 100% mark-up to my doc. ...I'm getting a new doc for the next script.

Quote Originally Posted by gggalf View Post
    hmm that's good then
    can i expect more increase for igf-1 for next couple of weeks ?
    and why i can't find another blood works from different users ?
    More increase-
    IDK, for sure. But, I'd speculate that you would. However, and perhaps more importantly, the pulse you get is going to be much greater than what shows up on BW. The BW shows that your stuff is good. Keep using it and don't worry.

Thread Information