Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Injecting HGH into DELTS over stomach fat? Thoughts ?

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

Injecting HGH into DELTS over stomach fat? Thoughts ?

Starting HGH was wondering if there are any benefits of pinning IM ? Have done before into belly fat but was wondering if there are any benefits of pinning into my DELTS instead for a change too? Doing 6iu a day 3am 3pm would pinning DELTS every day either side too be too much (with insulin pin) ?am also doing fast acting insulin with it am & PM would timing wise be the same and make no difference ?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    Starting HGH was wondering if there are any benefits of pinning IM ? Have done before into belly fat but was wondering if there are any benefits of pinning into my DELTS instead for a change too? Doing 6iu a day 3am 3pm would pinning DELTS every day either side too be too much (with insulin pin) ?am also doing fast acting insulin with it am & PM would timing wise be the same and make no difference ?
    Im administration speeds up absorption yes, will it make a noticeable difference. In my opinion no...

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To me:
    Speedier absorption means that I can more accurately count on the window of activation and avoid screwing it up.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    To me:
    Speedier absorption means that I can more accurately count on the window of activation and avoid screwing it up.
    That makes sense but honestly IM or SUBQ both work. Personal preference really.
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information