Tuxx is offline New Member

HGH dosing questions

Hey,

I will be getting my hands on some HGH in the near future. I will have approximately 1,500 iu's of the stuff. It will be pharm grade HGH. Depending on how his first year plays out I plan to convoy use it until I can no longer use it or I can't get it anymore.

Now, I just have a question about the dosing. There doesn't seem to be any real consensus on it. What is a good dose to take everyday? What is a good dose to ramp up to while on cycle to get the most out of the synergistic affect it has on test? The numbers I've been hearing are 2.5 - 5 iu's daily and up to 10 iu's on cycle. If anyone can provided me some guidance it'd be greatly appreciated.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxx View Post
    Hey,

I will be getting my hands on some HGH in the near future. I will have approximately 1,500 iu's of the stuff. It will be pharm grade HGH. Depending on how his first year plays out I plan to convoy use it until I can no longer use it or I can't get it anymore.

Now, I just have a question about the dosing. There doesn't seem to be any real consensus on it. What is a good dose to take everyday? What is a good dose to ramp up to while on cycle to get the most out of the synergistic affect it has on test? The numbers I've been hearing are 2.5 - 5 iu's daily and up to 10 iu's on cycle. If anyone can provided me some guidance it'd be greatly appreciated.
    AT your age why do you want to do GH or cycle?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxx View Post
    Hey,

I agree gh at your age isn't worth it...

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    If Ur getting pharma grade growth like humatrope or norditrope then u can run it a little lower doses so for me the first time I did growth I ran it at 6ius a day and I was on generic angtrope so it's not quite as good. U could get away with 4iu and see how that is. But growth really Sarts to shine when u get above 8ius a day. Oh and if u really have pharm grade growth bro u have thousands of dollars right there 1500 ius of pharm grade would be like at least 5000.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Hgh is to me the most important hormone besides test when it comes to bodybuilding its absolutely key to have in any cycle imo

Thread Information