Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: IGF Users. Is it a must have or eh whatever?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

IGF Users. Is it a must have or eh whatever?

On the non-testosterone side of hormones Insulin , HGH, and T3/4 are pretty darn big deals.

Where does IGF fall into all of this? Some say it depends on if you are interested in site growth or fat loss but is it "really needed"?

Testosterone = Have to have
    HGH = If you got the cash it is definitely worth it
    Insulin = If you are responsible then it is definitely worth it
    IGF = ?

Replies are appreciated

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    On the non-testosterone side of hormones Insulin , HGH, and T3/4 are pretty darn big deals.

Where does IGF fall into all of this? Some say it depends on if you are interested in site growth or fat loss but is it "really needed"?

IGF = ?

Replies are appreciated
    I've had good results with igf-1 and do recommend people try it. Is it worth it, well that depends on what you want from it for me it's worth it every time keeps my full and also helps with fat loss...
    Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus,
    How does it help with fat loss?

So with the few replies I had to go and research at the doctor and high in weight lifter levels.

First..If you are buying IGF from a peptide company it is not IGF. As Rich P says,,,it is complete shit.

IGF is in the league of HgH. It is only available in most countries via a pediatric doctor and not too many of them. It comes usually in 1 mg set with 10 x 100 mcg vials.

It aids in fat loss by blocking glucose or glucose function across the cell wall to a large extent. It forces fat to be used as energy. If you use insulin you can divide your dose by 5 while on IGF.

Again what peptide companies sell are not IGF. IGTROPIN is the Gen Sci name for it. I will post photos after I receive mine later this week. It also is not cheap. Several times more expensive than HgH.

This is why there is no pushing of it from the sellers on boards. Everything out there is BS. I feel sorry for the patriots in the land of the free. I can get it here in China and you cannot in the USA. Time to clean the tree of liberty I would say.

IGF = ? IGF-1? Not worth the money

Replies are appreciated
    I've run two cycles of IGF-1 and did not notice any difference. The AA mixed into the igf-1 made every injection feel like a wasp sting.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't waste your money on IGF. You'll have a hell of a time finding the legit stuff. My supplier charges more for IGF then he does for HGH.

Also, is the IGF that comes from HGH enough?
    For instance, between April-July, I've lost in excess of 7% BF and visibly gained muscle mass and strength. I'm on TRT and GHRH/GHRP. The IGF from my GH/RP combo likely played a big role in that.
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Also, is the IGF that comes from HGH enough?
    For instance, between April-July, I've lost in excess of 7% BF and visibly gained muscle mass and strength. I'm on TRT and GHRH/GHRP. The IGF from my GH/RP combo likely played a big role in that.
    You did freaking awesome! I cant believe what you did in such a short time. Very professional work sir!
    Quester likes this.

I guess my queston is, "why buy IGF when you got GH?"

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Wondered that myself

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I guess my queston is, "why buy IGF when you got GH?"
    Like asking why take test shots when you can take natural suppliments to raise test.

Here is what I learned. All the IGF on market comes from one place Gropep. They have the patent for the l3IGF whatever. In China the Hygene IGF is 70percent pure. The IGF you want and you cannot get is the 99 percent pure and is only made by a few universities and Gropep. If the IGF is not recombant ie made in bacteria..it is worthless. Most peptide companies sell you non-recombant IGF and in effect is not reactive in the system.

So you have Hygene IGF..you have to mix and use the vial immediately. It dissolves best in acidic solution so break out the BA or go with distilled water. IGF has to be injected directly into the muscle..subq is worthless. I spoke to the chemistry director at Gropep and he says the difference between 99purity and 70 purity is a factor of 3 when it comes to strength. So a normal 99purity cycle is three 10 mcg shots a day. So for same effect from 70purity you need to shoot 100 mcg ie one vial. This avoids the other issue from purity....shelf life. Assume zero shelf life for the substance once mixed (70 purity)

L3 also is not the standard IGF-1 used for adolescent development in hospitals. That IGF is what you really want and what the big boys use.

Moral of all this....Hygene IGF is real 70purity IGF. It is the only IGF I know that is "real". It is labeled as IGRtropin. 1000mcg runs around 40 USD...good for 10 days. People that are shooting 30mcg of this because some bodybuilder says they shoot 30mcg do not know thew bodybuilder has 99 purity and the user has 70 purity. 30 mcg of 70 purity a day is not enough to matter due to protein binding characteristics of IGF.\

Also to note IGF receptors become saturatred and have to reset. This has been a point of contention among some. Gropep says in lab environment no more than 5 weeks on 5 off.

That is my research so far.

The huge reason for IGF too is it overrides genetics. You can actually have muscle cell multiplication.....cell splits and duplicates. A little of that makes Red Hulk Green Hulk!!!!
    Quester likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

IGF = ?

Replies are appreciated
    I think its something you should try and see how you personally respond to it. I like it..makes me look fuller,,,better pumps and I'm able to eat a ton of food,,I'm hungry every 2 hrs like clock work.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The real igf you want is called increlex. It is very short acting, and needs tonbe injected into the muscle group bilaterally generally post workout. I beleive increlex comes in 10ml vials at 40mg per ml. One vial runs around 2k.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    The real igf you want is called increlex. It is very short acting, and needs tonbe injected into the muscle group bilaterally generally post workout. I beleive increlex comes in 10ml vials at 40mg per ml. One vial runs around 2k.
    I would drop that thing and break it and be so pissed I would burn my house down! Probably what sent Chris Benoit over the edge!
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information