Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Mario3030
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: HGH: Crazy Thirst

Amtan is offline New Member

HGH: Crazy Thirst

Hi, I have been taking HGH pharma 2 IU for just 5 days but I already have cold-like symptoms (I am def not sick though) and incredible thirst. I am drinking at least 3x the amount of water I normally would. Should I be worried? Thanks.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My GHRH/GHRP makes me thirsty as well.

Amtan is offline New Member
    Thanks Quester. I would not be worried except for the fact that every medical website says if you experience cold-like symptoms or excessive thirst you need to contact your doctor immediately. Plus, there are lots of articles claiming that excessive thirst is evidence of high blood sugar levels, etc.. FWIW, I contacted my doctor and he basically said "that sounds like a normal side effect." But my doctor knows basically nothing about HGH so I was hoping someone on this board could chime in. Thanks.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it has do to do with tissue building/recomp. Biologic functions require lots of water.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amtan View Post
    Hi, I have been taking HGH pharma 2 IU for just 5 days but I already have cold-like symptoms (I am def not sick though) and incredible thirst. I am drinking at least 3x the amount of water I normally would. Should I be worried? Thanks.
    I think it may be a coincidence or something else causing your thirst. Any chance that you could be diabetic?
    BG likes this.

Mario3030 is offline New Member
    I'm 30 always on gear and always on 5iu of growth and I have the same symptoms and is caused by my blood sugar levels. I have self induced diabetic issues from former insulin use. Grab a tester at the store prick your self you may find you have diabetic issues. My answers come from experience.
    BG likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    As Alin and Mario3030 referenced above do you have diabetic history? HGH can cause insulin resistance which leads to higher blood sugar levels and diuresis increasing urination and thirst reflexes. I know a top level bodybuilder that has elevated hemoglobin A1C levels (indication of diabetes mellitus) that he thinks was likely caused by his HGH use during competitive years.
    Last edited by powerliftmike; 08-25-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    BG likes this.

Thread Information