• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: poor man's HGH. CJC 1295 With DAC

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

poor man's HGH. CJC 1295 With DAC

thinking about adding a peptide to my next cycle. currently looking at TB 500 and CJC 1295 with DAC. anyone know anything bad about this combo?

a few years ago, I did a CJC and GHRP and the results could be felt. it was strange. my knees which have seen hell got a little achy and an old back injury started ach as well. after that i never pulled that muscle in my back again. not sure what was going on with my knees and ankles.

when I used TB 500, my shoulder almost immediately started to show signs of improvement and increased endurance.
    matt thebeard likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There are a few stickies on this board about those. I know TimesRoman did one with his experience with TB 500. Good read. I have limited experience with peptides so someone will jump in here and help you I am sure

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I would want to see what the difference in price is between shooting hgh at 5iu a day and these peptides shot a day. You can get 200 IU hgh (Pharmacy Grade) here in Hong Kong for 300 USD. That is 40 days of shooting and calculating the two days a week you are supposed to not pin moves you to 56 days of therapy .... basically 2 months....5 USD a day. My on cycle testosterone and AI costs more than that.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Buy pharm grade hgh, its cheap if you know the right people and bypass those cheap nasty lookalikes what simple do nothing imho and are targeted at the uneducated

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Buy pharm grade hgh, its cheap if you know the right people and bypass those cheap nasty lookalikes what simple do nothing imho and are targeted at the uneducated
    100% agreed, save your money and dont inject something you have no idea what it is.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had good luck and still do with TB500 for certain tendinous injuries/strains, but not familiar with it stacked with CJC. GHRP-2 or -6 is usually used with CJC without DAC. I have run it in the past and had reasonable results both in effect and IGF-1 levels.
    Though if I could find a source for the pharma grade at what was mentioned above I would be all over that without a doubt.

HGH is the real deal.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TB500 has only therapeutic applications. Basically it corresponds to the healing process which involves angiogenisis (the generation of new blood vessels after traumatic injury).
    I use a GHRH/GHRP combo that I get from my doc, it is effective. I would not buy it from anywhere but a pharmacy. In the absence of a script, I wouldn't use it at all. There are plenty of reliable steroids like npp that do a similar job and are a ton more reliable from non-pharma sources.

Real HGH is no harder to manufacture than real GHRH/GHRP so, if you have a reliable source, its a no brainer, get the HGH

No doubt you are right quester, but for most of us, it is easier said than done to find the quality gh that you guys are referring to. Thats why we end up with experiments and threads like this one, cuz we cant find it and end up with the chinese garbage that isnt anywhere near legit

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to pm me this source becaue I cant find a cycle of 6iu per day fo 6months for less than $5,000.
    Everything I have ever found is just too much of an investment. I don't know what you call cheap though.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    TB500 has only therapeutic applications. Basically it corresponds to the healing process which involves angiogenisis (the generation of new blood vessels after traumatic injury).
    I use a GHRH/GHRP combo that I get from my doc, it is effective. I would not buy it from anywhere but a pharmacy. In the absence of a script, I wouldn't use it at all. There are plenty of reliable steroids like npp that do a similar job and are a ton more reliable from non-pharma sources.
    do you know where your doc is getting it from?

Yeah Im with you Obs. I posted on the other forum, i talked to a handful of guys i know that used to have a handle on it. But not now, said theres too much garbage out there now. Otherwise ot costs you and arm and a leg if you can find legit. I started looking around a while ago, before i even came on here, and hear the same thing from everywhere
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Yeah Im with you Obs. I posted on the other forum, i talked to a handful of guys i know that used to have a handle on it. But not now, said theres too much garbage out there now. Otherwise ot costs you and arm and a leg if you can find legit. I started looking around a while ago, before i even came on here, and hear the same thing from everywhere
    I wish I had a good source for you I would give it.
    Only ones I have found I cant afford. Want to have a long talk with it at 6iu per day for a couple years. Probably fix a lot on my beat up body. Unless I hit the lotto it wont be happening any time soon.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I wish I had a good source for you I would give it.
    Only ones I have found I cant afford. Want to have a long talk with it at 6iu per day for a couple years. Probably fix a lot on my beat up body. Unless I hit the lotto it wont be happening any time soon.
    Obs .. running 6iu per day of GH is great . BUT if money is a limiting factor and you want to get similar results on a lower budget lower dose then I suggest doing something like this..

combine your exogenous GH at a much lower dose , 2-3iu, along with GHRH and GHRPs (or gh secretagogues) , which are very low priced. and then micro dose inusulin.

You can amplify your GH blood serum levels even with low dose HGH .. what you do is you take a GHRP (eg., GHRP-6) and that is going to give a growth hormone pulse that will increase your blood serum levels of growth hormone ,, then about one hour later , when your blood levels are elevated, its then that you take your low dose of exogenous HGH, , remember HGH is pure HGH it requires no pulse, its going right to the blood stream .. so when you add that low dose HGH in on top of the already elevated blood levels you get much much higher levels then could be obtained otherwise . you amplify the effects . its like taking high dose HGH

you can do this a couple times a day and really get by with just 3iu of GH per day (2 , 1.5iu micro dosing on top of your GHRPs)..
    then on top of this you can add another GH secretagogue to take at night and amplify GH levels even more.

IF you want the additional IGF1 benefits of exogenous GH supplementation , then you can add small doses of insulin to your protocol to cause your liver to produce more IGF then you would otherwise get.. this again amplifies the effect and gives you IGF1 production that would be similar to taking much higher doses of HGH (6-8iu).

of course its a bit of work and timing is involved ,, but there are ways to do it on a budget and get the benefits of HGH without having to do 6iu per day
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    do you know where your doc is getting it from?
    Empower Pharmacy, in Houston. They send it to me directly, doc's only involvement is to take extra cash for being the middleman.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Obs .. running 6iu per day of GH is great . BUT if money is a limiting factor and you want to get similar results on a lower budget lower dose then I suggest doing something like this..

combine your exogenous GH at a much lower dose , 2-3iu, along with GHRH and GHRPs (or gh secretagogues) , which are very low priced. and then micro dose inusulin.

You can amplify your GH blood serum levels even with low dose HGH .. what you do is you take a GHRP (eg., GHRP-6) and that is going to give a growth hormone pulse that will increase your blood serum levels of growth hormone ,, then about one hour later , when your blood levels are elevated, its then that you take your low dose of exogenous HGH, , remember HGH is pure HGH it requires no pulse, its going right to the blood stream .. so when you add that low dose HGH in on top of the already elevated blood levels you get much much higher levels then could be obtained otherwise . you amplify the effects . its like taking high dose HGH

you can do this a couple times a day and really get by with just 3iu of GH per day (2 , 1.5iu micro dosing on top of your GHRPs)..
    then on top of this you can add another GH secretagogue to take at night and amplify GH levels even more.

IF you want the additional IGF1 benefits of exogenous GH supplementation , then you can add small doses of insulin to your protocol to cause your liver to produce more IGF then you would otherwise get.. this again amplifies the effect and gives you IGF1 production that would be similar to taking much higher doses of HGH (6-8iu).

of course its a bit of work and timing is involved ,, but there are ways to do it on a budget and get the benefits of HGH without having to do 6iu per day
    Gear,
    You have considerable knowledge of HGH and GHRP/GHRH. From what I've learned though, your body will only produce a specific amount of it's own GH. Supplementing with GHRH/GHRP will only go so far. For instance, supplement to many times during the day and you will not get a natural pulse at night. And your doses will have less impact: produce less of a pulse. Perhaps one could use other methods to make the body produce bigger pulse, like the right kind of workouts throughout the day?
    It stands to reason that if you introduce exogenous GH, i.e. HGH, you will reduce your bodies natural (or enhanced) pulse.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Gear,
    You have considerable knowledge of HGH and GHRP/GHRH. From what I've learned though, your body will only produce a specific amount of it's own GH. Supplementing with GHRH/GHRP will only go so far. For instance, supplement to many times during the day and you will not get a natural pulse at night. And your doses will have less impact: produce less of a pulse. Perhaps one could use other methods to make the body produce bigger pulse, like the right kind of workouts throughout the day?
    It stands to reason that if you introduce exogenous GH, i.e. HGH, you will reduce your bodies natural (or enhanced) pulse.

I actually realized hgh was so damn expensive I hadn't studied into it nearly as extensively as other compounds.
    Someday I will know a lot more about it and
    I will run it. I lovecthe thought of what it could do for my body on a repair level as well as growth.
    I will be watching and learning. I appreciate the info from both of you.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Gear,
    I believe what you are saying has merit and in many instances will prove to be true.

thats why using GH an GHRPs has to be done with a lot more dedication to small things like timing and understanding how things work ,, compared to AAS use , where we can just inject a gram of test and tren a week and it will work its magic all on its own (other then diet and training you don't need to me mindfully involved ,, but with GH its a lot more technical and requires us to be mentally involved in the process).

one key thing to keep in mind with endogenous HGH manipulation is that GH is released for many reasons but a very important reason is simply to keep the brain fueled with glucose . GH secretion is a tool that the brain uses to keep supplying itself with energy/glucose , when glucose levels are low. and we have ability to manipulate this.
    When we are sleeping or fasted and blood sugars run low, the brain wants an 'insurance policy' that it will keep getting glucose and energy whatever it takes , even if that means taking away from other body systems (the brain is most important).
    so in a sleeping state when food is not available and blood sugar is low, the brain will release GH (as well as Ghrelin) . GH has direct effect on glucose metabolism . what ends up happening when the brain needs more glucose but food is not available, the liver will release its stored glucose into the blood stream , BUT many other cells including Muscle cells may want or need some of this newly released blood sugar, and the brain wants to be sure that muscle and fat cells don't get this precious blood sugar and that its made available only for the brain .. thats why it releases GH ,, the GH makes you temporarily "insulin resistent" , meaning muscle and fat can't uptake this blood sugar , that way only the brain can be fueled by it .
    ^ this is also why high blood sugars and insulin resistance is so common with GH supplementation .. your forcing your body into a state where the brain has priority for all blood glucose.

anyhow , my point in bringing that up is that these things are built in as 'survival mechanisms' and these mechanisms are predictable and repeatable .. so I believe we can manipulate through various ways these survival responses and make our bodies produce and utilize GH without becoming overly de-sensitized to it (not so with anabolics , de-sensitizng happens quickly with AAS because we have no built in survival mechanisms that require anabolics to live .. GH is different)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-16-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Thread Information