Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Tesamorelin?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Tesamorelin?

So has anyone tried this stuff? I cant seem to find any info on if it works and how long it takes. Its super cheap online right now because of cyber monday. Not that that makes it a good reason to inject unfamiliar compounds lol

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    there are so many GHRP/Hs out there now that its hard to keep up with them all. they all work somewhat similarly though. I use them year round , but never used that specific one. guess its supposedly unique in that it has some added fat burning properties

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    there are so many GHRP/Hs out there now that its hard to keep up with them all. they all work somewhat similarly though. I use them year round , but never used that specific one. guess its supposedly unique in that it has some added fat burning properties
    Do they work well? I need some fat burning boost. Now that I’ve aged, it’s harder and harder to get below 10% bf
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    they work pretty well at getting natural pulses of HGH (not just when you sleep, but within an hour after injection, and so it is possible to time the release with some GHRPs), and natural HGH is the most powerful form of HGH.

As for fat burning, increased blood serum levels of HGH will aide in fat 'burning' to a certain degree, it isn't actually a fat burner, it does have some effects on lipolysis though. I think it actually works best as a fat preventer more then a fat burner, as the way HGH interacts with our glucose metabolism it somewhat prevents us from storing glucose into fat cells.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information