Nothingdefaced is offline New Member

Need help with Serostim dosing!

What's up guys and gals....

Long story short...

I used HGH blue tops on 2 separate occasions, 6-9 months, dosed about 3-4 ius a day and had success.

Recently I purchased 6 kits of serostim. I did my homework, did the math (1.8 ius per 0.1 ml). I started with 0.2 ml per day for 3 weeks and went up to 0.25 ml for another 3 weeks. The side effects were noticeable immediately; water retention, very achey joints, fatigue, etc. I had minor sides with the blue tops, but not as noticeable as this. Just as i was about to increase to 0.3 ml daily, the sides got too much. I could barely close my hands let alone move. So I dropped back to 0.2 for 2 weeks. The sides subsided slightly, but the water gain and decreased energy was hindering not only my work outs, but my everyday life... so I discontinued it.

Question: I don't want to waste this stuff. What's an acceptable low dose to start with so I can test my tolerance without wasting my time??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingdefaced View Post
    What's up guys and gals....

Long story short...

I used HGH blue tops on 2 separate occasions, 6-9 months, dosed about 3-4 ius a day and had success.

Recently I purchased 6 kits of serostim. I did my homework, did the math (1.8 ius per 0.1 ml). I started with 0.2 ml per day for 3 weeks and went up to 0.25 ml for another 3 weeks. The side effects were noticeable immediately; water retention, very achey joints, fatigue, etc. I had minor sides with the blue tops, but not as noticeable as this. Just as i was about to increase to 0.3 ml daily, the sides got too much. I could barely close my hands let alone move. So I dropped back to 0.2 for 2 weeks. The sides subsided slightly, but the water gain and decreased energy was hindering not only my work outs, but my everyday life... so I discontinued it.

Question: I don't want to waste this stuff. What's an acceptable low dose to start with so I can test my tolerance without wasting my time??
    3 iu is my limit with pharma GH. I generally go with 1.8iu to 2iu because I'm not after size gains, just all of the other benefits.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Nothingdefaced is offline New Member
    I might just start with 1.8ius 5/2 and take it very slowly. My buddy swears he used the same stuff at 4ius daily with zero sides. Guess I'm just hypersensitive to pharm

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingdefaced View Post
    I might just start with 1.8ius 5/2 and take it very slowly. My buddy swears he used the same stuff at 4ius daily with zero sides. Guess I'm just hypersensitive to pharm
    It varies from person to person. Pharma is definitely the way to go, but the sides can vary. Over 3 iu and I get CTS so bad that I have problems driving. 5 on/2 off is the same schedule I use as well.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information