Thread: Igf lr3

Gaynz37 is offline New Member

Igf lr3

Has anyone ran the IGF that is made by another Forum? There are tons of reviews, makes you wonder if those reviews are Bogus? I’ve also heard from 2 reputable reps from other forums, that it is the real deal. Has anyone ran it? Or can I say the Brand to clarify? It’s premixed in AA

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Probably one of the biggest cons on the market, don't even feed the hype because that's what it is hype to suck in the average bodybuilder, its well known and don't know anyone who has used it who used it again. Complete bullshit and the guys who state great results are connected to the companies, they have alot of reps pushing shit peps, ever wonder why so many seem to have amazing results lol but look like shit. Many forums are paid, many mods and guys on forums are paid to push certain products its all hype and bullshit. Don't get sucked into the pep campaign .............now watch all the guys who bought come in lol that was me yrs ago when it first came out sucked in spent a fortune and then realized its a poor mans alternative to the real nectar

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Probably one of the biggest cons on the market, don't even feed the hype because that's what it is hype to suck in the average bodybuilder, its well known and don't know anyone who has used it who used it again. Complete bullshit and the guys who state great results are connected to the companies, they have alot of reps pushing shit peps, ever wonder why so many seem to have amazing results lol but look like shit. Many forums are paid, many mods and guys on forums are paid to push certain products its all hype and bullshit. Don't get sucked into the pep campaign .............now watch all the guys who bought come in lol that was me yrs ago when it first came out sucked in spent a fortune and then realized its a poor mans alternative to the real nectar
    That’s pretty much what I figured. There are just to many bullshit reviews on it. Glad I never fell for it. I do know a source that has the real deal but it’s pricey as fuck. But I’m considering running it, because I hear it is better than GH. I really don’t care about the pump. I just want to grow. AAS have come to where it’s oretty slow these days, and I am ready to take the next step. Cause I don’t want to run tons of gear to get Gains. If I can add in Growth and minimum to modest doses of AAS I consider it a win. Everywhere you read they all say IGF is better than GH? How is that when GH is the God of BBing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaynz37 View Post
    That’s pretty much what I figured. There are just to many bullshit reviews on it. Glad I never fell for it. I do know a source that has the real deal but it’s pricey as fuck. But I’m considering running it, because I hear it is better than GH. I really don’t care about the pump. I just want to grow. AAS have come to where it’s oretty slow these days, and I am ready to take the next step. Cause I don’t want to run tons of gear to get Gains. If I can add in Growth and minimum to modest doses of AAS I consider it a win. Everywhere you read they all say IGF is better than GH? How is that when GH is the God of BBing?
    You can't get IGF anymore when it was available it was fortunes of money now you get LRS and Des which are poor mans alternatives which are pushed by reps and research companies but I can say I wouldn't use them again and I don't know anyone who would use them again. I know a lot of guys in the game at a high level and not one who uses it again after trying it. Many get blind sides with results from other compounds they are using and think its these super peps but in reality its all hype and total bullshit but you will get many who state different which is fine but I wont be spending any money on it ever again. But by all means try it and see if you see results what are worth talking about

Shit, I’ll pass Bro. I think I’m going to stick with GH. I have read that somehow there is something added to IGF that is showing the IGF numbers to go up, so ppl are seeing that and thinking it’s legitimate. I trust my Source, but don’t wanna pay the price for the real deal. I’ll go with GH. I’m glad to see there are real ppl out there that will call bullshit on something when they see it. Thank You. I’m currently in a battle with another source on their rep trying to fuck me around and send me his own shit to try and make an order right when he broke every rule in the Game. My money is my money, and I won’t be fucked around, that’s a Fact. He has the chance to make it right, and it’ll be tested, hopefully for him it’s good, or I’ll bury his ass on these Forums.
    Last edited by Gaynz37; 12-27-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Its extremely hard to get your hands on real IGF-1 all what's pushed these days ia the LR3 and des and so on but real stand lone IGF-1 is very hard to get indeed and not seen it for year. I would also take caution of anyone saying they can get it lol.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Tren does a great job of elevating IGF levels . Run that with HGH and you'll be gtg as far as maxing out natty IGF production

Thread Information