Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By BG

Thread: Help with Humatrope Dosing Please!

Stevenmo is offline New Member

Question Help with Humatrope Dosing Please!

Hey guys,
    Been following the forum for a while now and new to posting. I just bought some Humatrope 72iu 24mg. I’ll be using 1/2cc U-100 insulin syringes. I’m planning on injecting 4iu’s ED. Probably a stupid question, but where do I pull the plunger back to? Math, clearly, isn’t my strong suit...

Also, i have another brand that I’ll be running after my 6 kits of Humatrope is finished. The kits are (10) 10iu vials that I bought 10 of, 1000iu’s total. If I want to keep the same 4iu injection regimen, how much bac water do I mix with? Where do I pull the plunger to to get 4iu’s?

I’m sure this has all been beaten like a dead horse but I’m the kind of person who needs it told directly to me. I’ve searched for about a month now and can’t seem to find an EXACT answer to my questions without resorting to joining and asking it myself. Sorry if this has been answered before! I appreciate all input!
    Last edited by Stevenmo; 12-30-2017 at 02:13 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    22.857 iu per 1ml . so basically 2.3iu for every 10 click on your slin pins (assuming your Humatrope comes dosed with 3.15 ml bac water .. if reconstituted with a diff amount of Bac water then you'll have to readjust the math , ie., divide 72 by whatever amount of Bac was is used, gives you the IUs per Ml)

as for the vials, easy . just fill them up with 1ml of Bac water , then for every 10 click on the slin pin you'll have 1iu of GH
    Too-$mall likes this.

Stevenmo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    22.857 iu per 1ml . so basically 2.3iu for every 10 click on your slin pins (assuming your Humatrope comes dosed with 3.15 ml bac water .. if reconstituted with a diff amount of Bac water then you'll have to readjust the math , ie., divide 72 by whatever amount of Bac was is used, gives you the IUs per Ml)

as for the vials, easy . just fill them up with 1ml of Bac water , then for every 10 click on the slin pin you'll have 1iu of GH
    Awesome! This makes perfect sense to me now. Thanks so much! Happy new year.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Luv those 72iu Huma's
    almostgone and Too-$mall like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information