Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Hair Transplant - would HGH help recovery?

petapopin1 is offline Junior Member

Hair Transplant - would HGH help recovery?

Hey guys,
    Im getting a hair transplant and yes im a competitive bodybuilder. Ive read that deca has been used to help with burn wound healing etc. Does anyone know what I can take to help speed up the healing process and protentially encourage hair growth? Any DHT derived drug is obviously out of the questions. Im also taking finestrive right now at 1mg. I was thnking of doing low test some deca and potentially some HGH (never tried). Let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've had about 9 surgeries .. the last 3 surgeries I had I ran TRT dose of Test, 250mg deca , 4iu of GH , and my recoveries have gone very well. had a surgeon nick name me "wolverine" because he was impressed by how fast I healed.
    its worth a try if you got the $

petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    9 surgeries? why so many?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm 40 years old and lived a hard and fast life . two motorcycle accidents, sports injuries, weight room injuries, 4 back surgeries, reconstructive ankle surgery, reconstructive hand surgery .. shit happens when you push the limits.
    but fuck me, I even gave up motorcycle racing and took up golf (thinking that would slow me down), but my 125mph aggressive swing speed ended up blowing out my back and had to have surgery cause of fucking golf too . I can't win
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information