Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By Quester

Thread: HGH for beginner who want to improve body image and growth hormone?

GodofFighters is offline New Member

Lightbulb HGH for beginner who want to improve body image and growth hormone?

need advice on HGH for beginner: I am 24 years old male from UK. I do have asian ethic origin and part of Latin America, which I got it from my dad. I was nerd and computer geek, never exercised. Was fat and thought good education will give me money, girls and everything. I got my phD in business administration in an early age. But world now changed, people are more advanced now. I am not tall enough and looks are far important to create an appealing first impression, and I am stuck with 5 feet 3 inches in height. I wish I played more games. So I gave myself one ear. I got amazing transformation and lost all fat 25% tons 3% and got blackbelt in Taekwondo and also medal on a local boxing tournament. I am very fit, but not tall. My half-brothers are intact quite tall 5feel 11 and I am just 5 feet 3 inch. I have insecurities and always get bullied and picked on still my people when I get into argument main thing they point is the height issue. Hence, I wanna take HGH. What will be the dose for a healthy active men like me? cuz I really need to beat the fatigue after everyday workout and recover fast from all these tendon and bone injuries from sparring

WHAT will be dosing? for how long is recommended ? what precaution would be while preparing for the PCT?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    4iu for 8 months minimum. no pct required, but its not a bad idea to run a GH secretagogue at different times throughout and also at the end.

be aware that HGH will help you recover, but it may very well make you feel tired and lethargic quite often. it increases recovery and healing and indirectly helps anabolism, but is not much of a performance enhancer

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HGH will not increase height in a 24 year old.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

HGH is used for pre-teen's who have growth deficiency. Once your growth plates fuse, you're done growing. This normally happens after you pass puberty. You might not be able to change your height but you can change your physique and strengthen your character. Honesty, we put too much emphasis on the physical. My friends are people with strong character not big muscles.
    Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Perhaps that's why it is so hard to get good help on moving day.
    Last edited by Quester; 02-10-2018 at 11:00 AM.

^^^ LOL, maybe so.

Thread Information