jay007 is offline Associate Member

Nuptropin HGH Question

Question: Just switched over from Humatrope (which was great) to Nuptropin. I do not see the same effect IU to IU comparison.
    the scratch off label on the box verify's correctly on the website. I don't know what to think. i've found limited info on the brand on the web.
    looking for a bit of input on the brand.

thx

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007 View Post
    Question: Just switched over from Humatrope (which was great) to Nuptropin. I do not see the same effect IU to IU comparison.
    the scratch off label on the box verify's correctly on the website. I don't know what to think. i've found limited info on the brand on the web.
    looking for a bit of input on the brand.

thx
    have you ever went to your doctor because of something like an ear infection or allergy flare up .. probably yes. so when the doc gives you the script and sends you to the pharmacy to pick up the meds, do you then have to go home and get online and scratch something off the label of the box to make sure the meds your doc prescribed you are real or fake .. !!?? probably not.

the reason you feel a difference is because your simply getting black market stuff compared to black market stuff .. its all non Pharma

Thanks GH. I get that. I guess a better question would have been to ask if the new product is reputable or not? Or has anyone used or seen any reviews on the company.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I would just run what you have now at a higher dose, then go back to what you were using before. when you find a good source of HGH its best just to stick with that one even if the prices are higher.

are you using the same source but just a different brand, or are you using a whole new source and new brand ?

Same source just a different brand

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    How do you know you got real GH?

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    OP,
    Regardless of what your seller or nuptropin claims about their gh, PURITY AND MGS IN VIALS MEANS NOTHING WHEN DIMER % IS TOO HIGH. All those shitropins claiming 99% purity and 10mg per vial may be true but most have high dimer % and that's why they don't "work" like pharma does. Euro Pharmacopia allows up to 6% of dimer and other substances.
    Recently tested pharma grade gh (purchased in US pharmacy) tested at less than .3 % while most generics have a much higher %.

Bottom line is when dimer % is high the gh molecules will not bind to receptors. That is why your nuptropin doesn't "feel" the same.

If you're going to insist on using gh and not using pharma at least use a generic gh that when tested (RP-HPLC and SE-HPLC) was dosed properly, has high purity and LOW DIMER %. When I'm not using Huma, Geno, Saizen or Seros, I only use the greytops. Not just any grey tops but greytops. Over the years they have constantly tested closest to pharma grade. The last test I saw has greytops at less than .8% dimers and other related substances.

Only difference I notice between thegreytops and pharma is I hold less water on pharma. I use 3-4ius/D of greytops and my blood work shows IGF around 350ish. I'm 47 and not shooting for high IGF levels. Anything between 335-375 is my sweet spot.

Thread Information