Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: blue top HGH from china reconstitution instructions?

puffy16 is offline Junior Member

blue top HGH from china reconstitution instructions?

Mine came in white box with just powder. What do I mix it with and how many ccs? Also how do I know its legit and not fake stuff? Mine looks like white balls inside. is it suppose to form dry snowball clumps?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    First, let me say that a good bit of the "generic" GH isn't really GH. As far as reconstitution, you need to know how many mg of powder are in your vials.

This thread will give you an example of how to calculate your reconstitution.

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...questions.html
    puffy16 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Each vial generally has 10iu of HGH. If you want to take 5iu/ed then I would reconstitute with 1cc of water. Every .5cc would give your 5iu of HGH. If you want to take 3iu (3.3iu to be exact), then reconstitute with 1.5cc of water. This will give you 3iu for every .5cc.
    puffy16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Each vial generally has 10iu of HGH. If you want to take 5iu/ed then I would reconstitute with 1cc of water. Every .5cc would give your 5iu of HGH. If you want to take 3iu (3.3iu to be exact), then reconstitute with 1.5cc of water. This will give you 3iu for every .5cc.
    Thanks! so if I want to take 4iu I need to 1.25cc of water? Do I need bacteriostatic water? Also is it SubQ injection into stomach fat? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by puffy16 View Post
    Thanks! so if I want to take 4iu I need to 1.25cc of water? Do I need bacteriostatic water? Also is it SubQ injection into stomach fat? Thanks!
    Yes on the bacteriostatic water. I shoot sub-Q, but have heard of people doing IM. I stick with sub-Q because that's how I was taught.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes on the bacteriostatic water. I shoot sub-Q, but have heard of people doing IM. I stick with sub-Q because that's how I was taught.
    Just to confirm, If I put 1cc of bac water into the 10ui vial, then I have 10cc of hgh correct? So I can draw out 4cc a day? Just want to make sure I don't screw this up. Thanks.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    There's a really good thread on Chinese HGH floating around here somewhere. It's long but lots of good info.

Just to confirm, If I put 1cc of bac water into the 10ui vial, then I have 10cc of hgh correct? So I can draw out 4cc a day? Just want to make sure I don't screw this up. Thanks.
    If you put 1cc of bacteriostatic water into ~ 3.33mg/10iu of GH, you will have 10iu/1cc. If you have 1cc/ U-100 insulin syringes, draw to the "40" line.
    Again, I will.caution you that the vast majority.of.generic GH isn't GH.

If you put 1cc of bacteriostatic water into ~ 3.33mg/10iu of GH, you will have 10iu/1cc. If you have 1cc/ U-100 insulin syringes, draw to the "40" line.
    thank you, based on reviews I read, most people are happy with generic results and some even tested their quality in laboratories to make sure.

Also so I understand, if I am using 1cc insulin syringe, to get 4ui of ghg I would fill it up to .4ml in syringe?

Also so I understand, if I am using 1cc insulin syringe, to get 4ui of ghg I would fill it up to .4ml in syringe?
    Yes, that is correct. I like to put 2cc of BW into the HGH vial. It give a higher dilution value so when I leak some HGH while drawing or injecting it's more diluted and I lose less HGH. If you add 2cc into a 10iu vial of HGH you would need to draw to .8cc on an insulin syringe to get 4iu.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Yes, that is correct. I like to put 2cc of BW into the HGH vial. It give a higher dilution value so when I leak some HGH while drawing or injecting it's more diluted and I lose less HGH. If you add 2cc into a 10iu vial of HGH you would need to draw to .8cc on an insulin syringe to get 4iu.
    Thanks good info! I am not sure how I can inject .8 that seems to be a lot of liquid into fat.

Nah, it's not that much fluid. You don't inject it into fat you inject it under the fat. Pinch an inch near your belly button. Pull the skin/fat up and pin at the bottom of the pinch with the skin is the thinnest.

Thread Information