Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: So is my HGH test score low. Just tested first time.

  1. #1
    Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    163

    So is my HGH test score low. Just tested first time.

    So I decided to get my HGH serum tested at LabCorp via Private MD labs

    HGH Serum was 2.3 and the range is 0-10.

    What does that mean for me?

    I'm 50 years old TRT and on gear just wrapping up a 16 week cycle
    8 weeks 400 mg/wk Test Cyp only. Then last 8 weeks Test E 400mg/wk and Tren E 400mg/wk

    Help me? Anyone? Please?

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    No . I've seen guys with HGH serum of 0.3

    however you could probably really benefit from running some GHRH/P peptides and secretagogues and greatly improve those numbers

  3. #3
    Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    No . I've seen guys with HGH serum of 0.3

    however you could probably really benefit from running some GHRH/P peptides and secretagogues and greatly improve those numbers
    Thanks. Ill have to read up on those. The whole peptide world is foreign to me. They boost gh production...I assume. Via the pituitary...? Different path?

  4. #4
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,746
    Pull a hormone panel as well and include LH & FSH, unless you are already on TRT.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  5. #5
    Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Pull a hormone panel as well and include LH & FSH, unless you are already on TRT.
    Already on TRT and cycle. Kelkel. See my post under lab work. I’ve followed your advice and opinions for much of my journey even though I’m sure you weren’t aware. I just did BW at end of a long cycle. Curious your opinion on my numbers. HDL down to 16. Thx

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Notpretty View Post
    Thanks. I’ll have to read up on those. The whole peptide world is foreign to me. They boost gh production...I assume. Via the pituitary...? Different path?
    they all work to help promote the pituitary to pulse GH. . some by different mechanisms of action. I like to stack them and rotate other ones in and out. so I'll stack CJC-no Dac with GHRP6, then 6 weeks later maybe run Hexarelin for a couple weeks. I'll use MK677 pretty much year round. take it at night before bed to pulse more natty GH during sleep.

    if you need details on access to this stuff or want an actual protocol with dosing, PM me

  7. #7
    Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    they all work to help promote the pituitary to pulse GH. . some by different mechanisms of action. I like to stack them and rotate other ones in and out. so I'll stack CJC-no Dac with GHRP6, then 6 weeks later maybe run Hexarelin for a couple weeks. I'll use MK677 pretty much year round. take it at night before bed to pulse more natty GH during sleep.

    if you need details on access to this stuff or want an actual protocol with dosing, PM me
    PM sent... Also my IGF-1 was 131 if that’s important.

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Notpretty View Post
    Already on TRT and cycle. Kelkel. See my post under lab work. I’ve followed your advice and opinions for much of my journey even though I’m sure you weren’t aware. I just did BW at end of a long cycle. Curious your opinion on my numbers. HDL down to 16. Thx

    I will take a look.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,491
    131 is respectable but 350 is the max so there is definitely room to improve. GHRH/RP will increase your IGF-1. Measuring IGF-1 is the common way to look for low endogenous GH.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,795
    Natural growth hormones drops off about 2% per year after the age of 30. If you're 50, your production's off by 40%. The range is 0-10 so if we assume that max is 10 then you should be near 6. So you're a little low. I've been on HGH for a while now and I feel great. HGH is kind of a thing you stay on forever. It isn't really a cycle. I guess you could cycle it but when you get off, you're right back to your old self. Pharma HGH is really expensive and 1) your insurance won't pay for it, and 2) unless you have a pile of cash, it'll be a financial challenge. I was fortunate enough to find a reliable source overseas. There are a lot of HGH fakes so you need to be careful. Good luck.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •