Thread: Tb 500, bpc 157

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member

Tb 500, bpc 157

Has anyone taken these for injuries/recovery? What do you guys think? Considering trying a peptide to try and eliminate some aches and pains.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to inject (around three injections) bpc 157 around the area (muscle, tendon etc.) you want to treat. So, it has to be somewhere you can reach. I don't have much respect for Tb 500, it's primary mechanism is by angiogenisis. Angiogenesis isn't stimulated after an injury has been around for a while. Think about it like this, if the area suffered from a lack of perfusion (circulation) it would be hypoxic and become necrotic. Then you'd get sepsis and, you wouldn't need to stimulate angiogenesis because you'd be dead.

I'm old and have bumm joints. Prednisone + 2.5mg twice a week of TB500 make me want to prance through the hills. LOL

Don't know how effective the TB500 is since I'm taking it with prednisone. I just know that I feel awesome. My last dose of prednisone was today but I have 10 more weeks of TB500 on hand. I'll see how I feel in a few weeks on TB500.

I just came off a 5-day course of Prednisone for Bronchitis. Even more profound than the physical was the mental and and mood enhancement. I did a little research but I suspect the pharmocodynamics are beyond my ken, so I'll save that for when I have more time. I don't know that I ever felt better, got more done, happier, pleasant toward others, more focussed...it was truly awesome.
    It ended on Tue and I've felt a little down since. However, yesterday, Friday, I got V-beam laser treatment on my face (Rosacea). I told the tech to turn it all the way up and I'm bruised today but, I felt absolutely wonderful afterward. Strange.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Could i find prednisone somewhere or are you guys getting this perscribed

My doc prescribed it for bronchitis.

Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    Could i find prednisone somewhere or are you guys getting this perscribed
    If you have joint pain your doc will give you a script for prednisone. Get a 10 day regiment not the 5 day. K, been on TB500 only for about a week now. Joints still feeling pretty good.

Thread Information