• 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Hgh a bit disappointed

Brewster is offline Member

Hgh a bit disappointed

Age 31
    5’10”
    Bf. 17+
    Weight: 210

I have been running hgh for 7 months now @ 3.3 iu a day.

I am the heaviest I have ever been lifetime. I am in the middle of a basic test cycle also.

I don’t really do much Cardio. I eat pretty good and I have a couple drinks here and there.

Overall I am pretty disappointed in the fat loss department. In all honesty I haven’t gotten any fatter or really lost anything.

Was I naive to think that I would cut down too 10-12% ??? Without doing anything really different.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    Age 31
    5’10”
    Bf. 17+

I am the heaviest I have ever been lifetime. I am in the middle of a basic test cycle also.

I don’t really do much Cardio. I eat pretty good and I have a couple drinks here and there.

Overall I am pretty disappointed in the fat loss department. In all honesty I haven’t gotten any fatter or really lost anything.

Was I naive to think that I would cut down too 10-12% ??? Without doing anything really different.
    IMHO....yes.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    IMHO....yes.
    I second that...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I second that...
    Damn. I could have saved a lot of money.
    Good news is that my grey hairs pretty much went away.

Should I drop the gh.
    Add in more cardio.
    Up the dose ?
    Need some pointers.
    Last edited by Brewster; 02-10-2018 at 10:34 PM.
    MuscleScience likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stay @ your current GH dose, up the cardio, and tweak your diet to get the fat moving. The GH is nice to run, but it's no substitute for caloric expenditure/manipulation and macro adjustment.

What kind of GH are you running?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Age 31
    5’10”
    Bf. 17+

Maybe your gh is garbage. First time i used gh i was around your age and was using small amounts of test and var. The only change to my routine was the addition of 2-3 ius of pharma gh. I stayed at 2ius but occasional would use 3 ius but it was too expensive so for the majority of my first run I was using 2ius.
    In 3 months my abdominal fat and lower back fat were noticeably lower. Diet, weights, cardio and supps were all the same as before. Growth was the only thing I added to my routine.

You've been on for 7 months and you're not seeing results? Somethings not right. Only people I know that were using real gh and weren't too impressed were users who were already at single digits bf. Muscles looked fuller but no benefit in fat loss unless it was used during a bulk.

Damn. I could have saved a lot of money.
    Good news is that my grey hairs pretty much went away.

Should I drop the gh.
    Add in more cardio.
    Up the dose ?
    Need some pointers.
    I'm running 3.5iu/ed of bluetops. I lift/diet/cardio. At 58, I can still get down to 7% and 6% body fat if I'm willing to suffer a little (strict diet). HGH is definitely a big help in helping me drop body fat. When most guys my age can't see their toes I can still drop from my normal 12% body fat to 7% by adjusting my diet and doing cardio. HGH by itself isn't magic. It does need some help from you. Tighten up your diet and work harder in the gym + add cardio.
    likelifting and tcw like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    HGH is not magic. its simply a small tool to use along side optimized diet and training. without the latter the former won't do shit. in fact not only will HGH not help you if your diet and training are not on point it may actually harm you , it may cause you to hold water, bloat, look fatter then before and raise your blood sugar significantly and make you pre diabetic.

AllexCord is offline Banned
    I prefer MK ,MK 677 results are similar to what HGH users can achieve. This is better than spending a huge chunk of money that can hurt your bank account. The MK-677 is known to provide outstanding results. This is the reason why most users call this the “Fountain of Youth”. This is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). This is well known in the bodybuilding circle because of its efficacy and its benefits that are similar to HGH and other steroids . This is like taking a mild steroid but with absolutely no side effects.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AllexCord View Post
    I prefer MK ,MK 677 results are similar to what HGH users can achieve. This is better than spending a huge chunk of money that can hurt your bank account. The MK-677 is known to provide outstanding results. This is the reason why most users call this the “Fountain of Youth”. This is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). This is well known in the bodybuilding circle because of its efficacy and its benefits that are similar to HGH and other steroids. This is like taking a mild steroid but with absolutely no side effects.
    MK is not a SARM brother. and it compares nothing close to an anabolic steroid . perhaps you're a SARMS salesman. you may want to know your own products better then that,, just like your other post when you claimed GW50 was a Sarm which its not
    almostgone likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Not much cardio......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Age 31
    5’10”
    Bf. 17+

Are you certain your using REAL, QUALITY, hgh?

Thread Information