zurich is offline New Member

what will it be instead of hgh in my fake hgh pen?

hello steroid .com. i'm not much of a forum user so please forgive me for not contributing much but still appearing here with a questio. i appreciate any help you can give me. thanks.

i bought a pfizer gentropin 12mg pen but i'm now sure it's fake. to start with the lot numbers were scratched off the end of the box. and also the lot no that is on the pen isnt recognised at his site:

https://www.genotropin.co.uk/login

so it's fake. now basically i want to ask you what will be inside the pen if not pfizer grade hgh? do you think it might be counterfeited hgh which tbh is something i'd try. or do you think it's nothing, or even dangerous?

cheers!

also i didnt reveal the supplier in case it's against protocol but dont mind doing that of course

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be a generic HGH,,that would be best case in my view or it could be anything for HCG to numerous peptides like GHRP or perhaps just filler.

yes that's my thoughts. thanks very much. i'll hope for the best! btw ive read that i need to buy new needles, whcih i have ordered. however there is a needle attached to the pen. do i buy new ones because youre only to meant to use a needle once? thanks

I would change the needle after each injection. pfizer gentropin 12mg pen is really good stuff if you can get the real thing. HGH in the pen is different than the "pucks" in the vial. There zero HGH toxicity in the pen. Hope for the best.

thanks mate, i'll change up the needles each time then. yes i was very excited to buy it tbh but everything's pointing to it not being legit. the lot number isnt recognised on the pfizer site lol. anyway, hope for the best is my motto!

hi guys i just wanted to say hi and update a little. i dont know what's in my hgh pen but it's definitely something. boy am i hungry! and thirsty too!

btw, i've watched many vids about these genotropin pens and what's fake and what's not fake etc and i think it's the case that these pens that the sources sell us don't actually look like a real pfizer pen. theyre quite a bit different. the sources have invented and made a darn good example of an injecting pen, one they should be proud of lol, and filled it with whatever it is inside it, but if you look at the images of pfizer's own pen, it's not the same in quite a few important details.

it could well be the case of course that it's only my pen that's an 'almost' pen, and that you guys have got better sources, but im also going by the you tube instruction videos posted up by eastern block mafiosi demonstrating their pfizer pens in a bare room somewhere in estonia. the pens they have are the same as my pen, but not quite the same as the pfizer original. the instructions for example, arent the same as the instructions for the pfizer original. this is why presumably they post up instruciton vids. nuff said i think!
    Last edited by zurich; 02-28-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    hi guys i just wanted to say hi and update a little. i dont know what's in my hgh pen but it's definitely something. boy am i hungry! and thirsty too!

btw, i've watched many vids about these genotropin pens and what's fake and what's not fake etc and i think it's the case that these pens that the sources sell us don't actually look like a real pfizer pen. theyre quite a bit different. the sources have invented and made a darn good example of an injecting pen, one they should be proud of lol, and filled it with whatever it is inside it, but if you look at the images of pfizer's own pen, it's not the same in quite a few important details.

it could well be the case of course that it's only my pen that's an 'almost' pen, and that you guys have got better sources, but im also going by the you tube instruction videos posted up by eastern block mafiosi demonstrating their pfizer pens in a bare room somewhere in estonia. the pens they have are the same as my pen, but not quite the same as the pfizer original. the instructions for example, arent the same as the instructions for the pfizer original. this is why presumably they post up instruciton vids. nuff said i think!
    Take the loss and throw that crap in the garbage. GH doesn't make you hungry or thirsty.

Thread Information