Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By tcw

Thread: injecting hgh on leg vs stomach

puffy16 is offline Junior Member

injecting hgh on leg vs stomach

any difference? I saw youtube video of doctor showing it on leg. Is there difference in area of injection as far as hgh effectiveness?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used it in both places and never noticed any difference. I think some people believe in spot reduction or growth but I call that a myth.
    ScotchGuard02 and puffy16 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I've used it in both places and never noticed any difference. I think some people believe in spot reduction or growth but I call that a myth.
    I second Alin's post. I inject subQ because I have my HGH pins next to my bed and it's easier to just roll over, grab a pin, and subQ in my belly. I have injected IM before too. Not much difference. As for spot reduction, I read about that years ago. I wanted to put it to the test so I injected HGH for 3 years on a spot right of my belly button. Mind you, that's nearly a 1000 injections, pinning everyday at the same spot. There was some reduction in fat but not enough to visually notice. I started pinning on the left side and within 4 or 5 months the pinched skin on the right of the belly button was the same as the left side. There might be a LITTLE spot reduction but nothing that will be noticed.
    puffy16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I second Alin's post. I inject subQ because I have my HGH pins next to my bed and it's easier to just roll over, grab a pin, and subQ in my belly. I have injected IM before too. Not much difference. As for spot reduction, I read about that years ago. I wanted to put it to the test so I injected HGH for 3 years on a spot right of my belly button. Mind you, that's nearly a 1000 injections, pinning everyday at the same spot. There was some reduction in fat but not enough to visually notice. I started pinning on the left side and within 4 or 5 months the pinched skin on the right of the belly button was the same as the left side. There might be a LITTLE spot reduction but nothing that will be noticed.
    Thanks! Have you ever done subQ in thigh not IM? youtube video I saw had doctor injected subQ on thigh not IM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you can go sub Q in the leg by injecting into the skin around your knee cap. if your going to be doing a show or a photo shoot and your doing multiple injections in the abdomen, sometimes you get small bruises or lumps which will show up in the photos or on stage, going in the knee cap will avoid this.
    puffy16 likes this.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    In my limited GH experience, its easier to jab it in your belly fat. After awhile, you don't even feel it. Pinning in the leg, would be a pain, and might be difficult to find any fat (i've got no fat on my legs---so using the legs is out).
    puffy16 likes this.

Thank you all for your input! much appreciated!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    In my limited GH experience, its easier to jab it in your belly fat. After awhile, you don't even feel it. Pinning in the leg, would be a pain, and might be difficult to find any fat (i've got no fat on my legs---so using the legs is out).
    injecting IM is better anyways, you get higher blood serum levels of GH (not a huge difference, but theres certainly nothing wrong with injecting in the muscle)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    injecting IM is better anyways, you get higher blood serum levels of GH (not a huge difference, but theres certainly nothing wrong with injecting in the muscle)
    just curious if you ever tried injecting subQ in the fat of thigh.

Thread Information