Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: What happens when you stop GH

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

What happens when you stop GH

Hey guys,

Iv'e taken GH a few times before, but never did I have enough time to really take it properly as I'd lose my sources or whatever other reason. Now I found a solid source and my goal is to take a full year of HGH to see what happens. I'm basically on a TRT regiment but also running 3ius ED. I'm not sure what I'm noticing or not, as I know that this is a long term thing; apparently it helps with fat loss and creates new muscle, but takes at minimum 6 months to do so. My dosage is very low and mostly in the anti-aging and fat loss range. I know GH is not going to melt fat off like crazy; so I'm not deluded about its efficacy, but my main concern is will it all be worth it in the end?

Suppose one had to stop GH for a month before they reach 6-8 months, does this "restart" the whole process or does it simply retard it by one month?

If one reached their 6-8 month goal ( a year for myself) and stoppen then, what happens to any results? I would assume any fat loss would be maintained by proper diet, but what about muscle hyperlasia?

bump

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    From my experience (limited), any Legitimate GH cycle will help you. Is it permanent?---i wouldn't look at GH that way. Think of it, more like a Vitamin. When you stop taking it, you stop benefiting from it. From what i hear, if you do it for years,---no doubt you'll build permanent muscle and keep it (as long as you train). I've done a few short cycles and it healed all my injuries and tears. When i stopped taking it, the benefits flew out the window. The chit is the real deal (if you can get the real product).

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    With no change in diet and exercise I typically gain a little weight when I stop using. Not a lot of weight but my lower back, love handles and belly look different when I'm off

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    From my experience (limited), any Legitimate GH cycle will help you. Is it permanent?---i wouldn't look at GH that way. Think of it, more like a Vitamin. When you stop taking it, you stop benefiting from it. From what i hear, if you do it for years,---no doubt you'll build permanent muscle and keep it (as long as you train). I've done a few short cycles and it healed all my injuries and tears. When i stopped taking it, the benefits flew out the window. The chit is the real deal (if you can get the real product).
    Did you inject locally for your injuries? I’m on hgh and did something to my trap muscle pushing my boat off the beach. Was wondering if injecting in that area would help heal. Sorry for the hijack. I’m following as I’m interested in the Op’s Question.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Did you inject locally for your injuries? I’m on hgh and did something to my trap muscle pushing my boat off the beach. Was wondering if injecting in that area would help heal. Sorry for the hijack. I’m following as I’m interested in the Op’s Question.
    You should start another thread. Completely different subject.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    One thing I have noticed is that any elevation in serum glucose goes away within a day or two of stopping GH supplementation. GH usually pushes my fasting glucose up by ~ 10-15mg/dL @ 2-3 iu/day.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Over a period of months and months HGH helps with satellite cell proliferation. . so over time these once 'dormant' cells become full sized functional cells. these cells can then grow when your training and taking AAS. You'll have essentially more muscle then if you have never ran HGH before. when you come off the HGH these cells will still be there. and again you can use diet training and AAS use to continue hypertrophy of these cells.
    Herbert123 likes this.

That's what I figured. So ultimately it is worth it ONLY if you take it for months to get those satellite cells going; the rest of the benefits I, like fat loss, sleep, etc would probably then go away.

Well that bring ups the next thing then: Why not just take IGF-1 instead?

I have IGF-1 made by Sciroxx; no joke, THE BEST IGF-1 I ever had; I used that Palumbo protocol of just 10mcg on training days only, and WOW, talk about pumps. I also seemed leaner as I was even doing high carbs; apparently IGF-1 is also a GDA. The only issue is I only have enough left to run 2 more months if I used it again and I don't think I could get my hands on it as fast as the GH I currently get.

BUt my logic is, if HGH's results are really satellite cell proliferation , the reason to use it for overall health and fat loss seems to be not worth it, but real IGF-1 taken in small dosages would last way longer, is way cheaper, and ultimately just does the cell proliferation
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 02-25-2018 at 06:55 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    thats like trying to decide between taking Tren and NPP.. I prefer both

After about 8 weeks, I can see my belly fat going away. At 7 months on HGH I was working on a problem and I thought, "Wow, I can concentrate so much better". I can eat poorly and stay lean. My sense of well being is through the roof. I can keep more of my cycle gains. My skin looks amazing. But my freaking hair is still thinning. LOL

Thread Information