Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Getting the Real Deal ?

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Getting the Real Deal ?

Hi Friends,

I'm in the USA. In the past i have used Somatropin with excellent results for injuries and over-all well-being. I had a script from a doctor and used 2iu's a day (5 days on, 2 off), for 3 mths. However, that was many years ago. NOW, i would like to try it again.

• How tough is it to get a Dr. to prescribe HGH?
    • Bout how much would a low dosage cycle from a pharmacy cost these days?

Thanks for your constructive input...

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    No response----wtf ???

(sigh).

Ok...i did find a what appears to be a legitimate supply source (online) but now i'm trying to figure out how to get my DR. (who subscribes AAS) to give me a script for 2ccs a day of Somotropin (or thereof).

He's a pretty kewl Dr. but i need an excuse to give him.

Any ideas on what to say to him?

~T

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sorry, TCW, about all I can offer is that it is generally cheaper to buy pharma off the street than it is to have a script filled.
    Best of luck in getting it scripted though!

Edit: About the only legit reason that I know Drs. will definitely write a script for GH is along the lines of wasting syndrome. I imagine there are other legit reasons.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-06-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Script filled is ridiculous pricing because your insurance won't cover it, only way to get HGH legally for someone lets say without AIDS, you need to be part of a "test group." Basically impossible plus you will spend way more money getting it legally per say, but that is never going to happen. Find a source that has a connection to a distributor of HGH, things "fell off the truck" is what we say in NY, or alot of people get them from AIDS patients that sell them. (if this info isn't allowed please edit)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It's rather easy acquire pharm gh in the uk. There are many suppliers who offer different makes at reasonable prices and they ship worldwide. Not familiar with how easy it is to obtain in the USA from a doctor

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It's rather easy acquire pharm gh in the uk. There are many suppliers who offer different makes at reasonable prices and they ship worldwide. Not familiar with how easy it is to obtain in the USA from a doctor
    Nearly impossible to get from a doctor in the US, unless you are dealing with a shady character.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Nearly impossible to get from a doctor in the US, unless you are dealing with a shady character.
    That's my understanding from past experience unless you go to an anti aging clinic and pay through the nose for it. In the UK its kind of easy, many times it gets dropped from the delivery drivers if you know what I mean and many sources some new ones ive come across have huge supplies from Venezuela and Turkey what are 100% but some of our best ones are the UK based ones what go missing in transport, such a shame lol
    hollowedzeus likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe you can get a dwarf to sell their script... Hmm

Seen it many times in the news where people working in pharmacies "lost" GH and got caught selling to bodybuilders.

Most of the anti aging clinics wont even wrote a script for it- and like Mack said, it most likely is t gonna be covered by insurance, which leaves a hefty bill. Same prob as aas though, you dont know what you get from ugl is legit, and still pricey that way

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Some guy I know became friends with a pharmacy owner. His problems with finding legit products are over ;-)

Thread Information